My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

Chapter 1It was a sunny afternoon as I and my padi's of life were
strollingaimlessly around the neighborhood arguingabout the best
between Edenhazard and Sanchez, when I met this breathtaking damsel.
She is 5ft2inches tall and she's light in complexion, she has a
gorgeous cat eyeand her smooth face did a good job in registering her
pure set ofwhite teeth together with her soft pink lips. She has a
long blackhair and packed it in a pony-tail. She is endowed with a big
and firmbristols and her killer curve gave her the features a woman
ought topossess. Her semi-unclad clothes were not helping matters at
all asshe wore a v-neck red tank top which gave out the tops of her
freshmammary glands. And her tight black skirt also helped in
revealing thekiller curves and I must say she dressed with only one
mission - tokill...Let me introduce myself, my name is olawale and my
peeps call mewalex, I have three best friends or I'd rather call the
partner incrime cos we do almost everything in common, their names are
Uthman,Hollu and Striker. The four of us were knownin our area for the
actof chasing anything that walks in skirts, cause we are absolutely
notthe lovey-dovey type of guys.Suddenly, the damsel started coming
towards us with a smile on herface which revealed her cute dimples.
She greeted the four of us andwe replied her stunned at the sudden
approach of the Angel, sheintroduced herself to us as Victoria and
turned to uthman and thefollowing conversation ensued between
them.Uthman: *hugs her* Hey vikky, long time ooo, shey u traveled
nii!Vikky: Look at dis boy ooo, its you who I shud be asking about cos
Ihaven't seen u around like foreverUthman: Sowie, I haven't been
myself lately, was busy sorting outsomethings nah!Vikky: I see, no
problem anyways its gud to finally see ur face ooo,I'm sure u are
still with dat ur character of chasing every femalesaround
right!Uthman: C'mon stop teasing me jare, u knw I'm a saint and I dnt
do such tin....Vikky: alryt, I really have to be on my way, I have
somewhereimportant 2 go, gimme ur digits so I can be in touch with
u.They exchanged numbers and she said her goodbye but not without
takinga final glance at me. Well during that short time, I noticed
heraffinity as she isn't shy to express her feelings to anyone. I
quicklywalked up to uthman and teased him a little bit to asked him if
he wasdating the girl, and he replied telling me thathe wasn't dating
her,both of them only share a close relationshipand nothing else.
Andthat statement of his brought a thought to my mind! "I won't miss
thisGod-made beauty for anything in the world"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram