PDP has higher chance of winning in Oyo State in 2015 – Funke Adesiyan

FunkeAdesiyan, a Yoruba actress who has done her own good share of
blockbuster movies is as active as anyone vying for elective office in
the coming elections. She 's contesting for a seat in Oyo State House
of Assembly to represent Ibadan South East Constituency II and I as a
PDP candidate.
"Politics has always been in me and I have been involved underground,
but I decided to come out now to represent my people" she told newsmen
at her formal declaration ceremony.
Speaking on why she opted for PDP instead of the ruling APC, Funke
posited that PDP has a better chance of winning in Oyo State than APC
come 2015.
" Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has higher chance of winning the
election in Oyo State come 2015. furthermore, I am very close to my
people. Some people even think I live in Ibadan. I have never detached
myself from them and I will never detach myself from my people. There
is hardly a week that I don't spend at least four days in my
community" she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know