I Pray My Wife Forgives Me For Marrying Another Woman – Actor, Ogogo

Popular Yoruba actor,Taiwo HassanakaOgogo, who recently survived a
life-threatening disease, has revealed his one regret in life marrying
a second wife.
The Muslim faithful in a new chat with Punch Newspapers disclosed that
his second marriage was a mistake as he never planned to take any
other wife asides his first wife.
How they met:We were in the same theatre group and I admired her a lot.
I saw her and I was interested in her.
I told her that I would like to marry her and she agreed.
I later married another wife but I believe everything in life has to
do with destiny.
I vowed that I would not have a second wife because I never fancied
polygamy but it happened and I believe it was for a reason.
It is God's doing.
Her reaction:She felt bad and I begged her.
May God give us a good wife; if I had money I could have bought a
hummer jeep to beg my wife but I am not that rich.
I made her understand how it happened and that regardless, it would
not change anything between us.
I begged her to please accept it as our destiny and I appreciate her
for her understanding.
What happened next:Not at all, she did not do any of that.
I asked my younger brother and two of my sisters to help me beg her.
When they begged her, she said she believed that it is destiny.
Living in a polygamous home:One thing I like about my first wife is
that she encourages me to help people, especially my family members.
She always makes sure I satisfy them if they need my help.
When my mother was alive, she took good care of her.
God is the only one that can forgive us our sins and I pray that he forgives me.
I also pray my wife forgives me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know