Pls Advice,Can i date my friend EX......!.

Adenaij
.
.

I am A 20 years old 300 level law student.
.
I have a friend as in She's my best friend, most of a times we hang
out together,she's my hostel mate,we eat together.........
.
This friend of mine has a Boyfriend and they used to have a nice time
and SHE Love Him deeply

.

.
It all begun when i started Noticing That Anytime They are in the
hostel discussing he always stare at me,I usually thought it was just
a friendly stare Not until the Time i started Receiving Calls From Him
saying He loved Cos i was prettier than her[Best friends] ,I waved it
all away not until He Broke up with my Best friend who doesn't know
anything about us and said Now i see He love me and pls Note This Guy
Loves Me,He cares , He calls ,He provide , Now i have started LOVING
him and i think i can build a great relationship with Him Pls ADENAIJ
the issue Now is that MY friend Don't Know About our Relationship and
Pls advice me,should i accept Him or not......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know