#story My Escapades In The North 21

I woke up the next day feeling more
confused than ever. I called my boss and
told him I wasn't feeling too well, so I
couldn't be at work. It was friday anyways
and that day in the north was usually a day
of worship so there was usually little or no
work to do. I checked my phone and saw
12 missed calls. From who? Yeah, you
guessed right. I wonder why she was
calling me now. What if something
happened to me last night What would
people have said? 'Ehn, na babe he find
go', that's if they eventually found out
where I went. Why didn't I just stay at
home **Anyway sha, thank God for my
life.** She called once more and I refused
to pick the call.
After some minutes, I got a text message
on my phone. It was from Tonia.
"Hi darling, I'm so sorry about what
happened. I took some drugs last night
that was why I slept off. I saw your missed
calls late in the night and I tried calling you
back. Please, I didn't do it on purpose.
Please pick my call." In my mind, 'your
fada!! Can you imagine ' She called again
and I switched off my phone.
I tried analyzing the relationships in my
life. My girlfriend in Lagos? Traveled out of
the country. ** cry ** Zee? She dey vex for
me ** cry ** Zinny? Naa, I'll pass... (Wait o,
she never call me since o). Tonia? SMH... I
would have died because of Tonia
yesterday, thanks...
I tried calling Zee again but she still
refused to talk to me. I sent her series of
messages apologizing for what happened
and professing love for her. **For where
She still no gree** I decided to take a
break from girls for a while, perhaps that
would help me.
Later in the evening I went to Zainab's
place for lessons with her brother.
Salim: Good evening sir...
Me: Salim, how are you?
Salim: Fine sir...
Me: How's your sister?
Salim: It's like she's not feeling too fine...
Me: Where is she?
Salim: She's inside...
Me: Please tell her I want to see her...
Salim: Ok...
He went in and came back...
Salim: Sir, she said she's sleeping...
Me: She said she's sleeping or she's really
sleeping?
Salim: That's what she said...
Me: Ok... Let's continue...
Throughout the duration of the lesson, I
just couldn't concentrate. I just gave Salim
numerous questions to solve while I was
composing messages to Zee. She didn't
bother replying. I told her I wanted to see
her. No response. **I quit!!! cry ** I
decided if she didn't want to see me
anymore, so be it. Before going back
home, I went to visit some friends (male
friends o). We later went to the bar. As I
got home, I was bored and lonely. I called
some female friends and we gisted, but I
was still bored. I was still pondering what
to do when a thought ran through my
head, 'Anthonia'. ** shocked Huh!!! If I hear **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know