#story My Escapades In The North 22

I woke up the next day feeling strong and
refreshed. Another weekend was here
again. I had to do my laundry and clean up
my apartment. I got a call from Zainab's
mum telling me not to come for lessons that
day 'cos they were going out. ** cool Yeah!! cool ** I still had not
heard from Zainab. I
talked to Anthonia and she apologized
profusely. I forgave her and told her I was
going to visit her later in the day.
I was through with cleaning my apartment
and was doing my laundry in the bathroom
when I heard someone knocking on the
gate. ** undecided Who could that be? undecided ** I began
contemplating who could be at the gate.
'Did my neighbor go out and forget his key?'
'Did my neighbor have a visitor'. I wasn't
expecting anybody so I didn't even bother
going to the gate.
The knocking still persisted. I heard my
neighbor go to the gate to open it. 'It was
my neighbor's visitor afterall', I thought. I
still sat in the bathroom washing and
listening to music. Some moments later, I
began perceiving a very familiar sweet
smelling fragrance. ** undecided ** 'Could it be
true? Could my mind be playing tricks on me
' I turned my head and saw Zainab
standing in my bedroom looking at me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

President Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3