#story My Escapades In The North 23

shocked Chisos shocked **
I was dumbstruck! I stood and realized that
I was just putting on only my boxer shorts. I
stood there contemplating what to do. 'Do I
go for a hug? What if she rejects it Do I
start begging?' I was still contemplating on
what to do when I realized she was staring
at my chest. Yeah I gymed every morning, so
I was kinda muscle toned. ** undecided Is she just
noticing it now **. Anyway, my mind
settled for the first option. A hug it is!
I went and gave her a hug, expecting
rejection. She embraced me. ** cool Wow,
that's cool cool ** I was still holding her when
I started whispering sweet words in her
ears.
Me: Baby, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean things
to happen the way they did bla bla bla.
I was still ranting when she broke away
from the hug.
Zee: Dear, all those things she said that day;
were they true?
Me: ** shocked Huh Before nko** Of course not
honey, she was just out to make trouble. She
wanted me to date her and I told her it was
only you I loved that was why when she
saw you she said she was going to make
you hate me.
Zee: **Eyes widened** Really? And you
didn't tell me...
Me: **Forming angry** I didn't tell you! Did
you give me the opportunity to explain? I
pleaded, you didn't want to listen, you didn't
even give me the chance to explain...
Zee: Oh baby, I'm so sorry... I was so angry, I
thought you were cheating on me...
Me: Baby, why wouldd you think I would do
that? You know you are the love of my life,
the only one I cherish bla bla bla **yinmu**
Zee: Oh baby, I love you so much...
Me: Same here dear, same here...
I was still talking when she put her hands
around my neck, brought my neck down
towards herself and gave me a deep kiss.
**Damn I've missed that!** I slipped my
hands around her waist raising her up. Her
legs were now around my waist while she
put her arms around my neck as she
continued to kiss me and wrap her tightly in
my arms and pull me against herself.
Hungrily, she pressed herself
against me, opened her mouth for the
invasion of my tongue and cried her desire
deep in me.
I looked down at her. Damn! Her hair, her
skin, her eyes all glowed like the sky. We
tumbled onto the bed, facing each other as
we indulged in long, soul shattering kisses.
My hands raced over her, following a
seductive course from the back of her neck,
down her spine and over her hips, then
back again, leaving her tingling in every
place I touched.
My hands found her ni*pples and I fondled
it intermittently. She kissed me back with a
need that reflected the very deepest,
emptiest part of her being. 'I need you
baby', she sighed, 'you make me feel so
wanted, so needed and so perfect'.
I slowly made my way down her body,
kissing and playing with all of her until I
reached her pu*ssy. I took off her blue
flowery g-strings and drew my tongue
along her labial lips and inserted it into her
pink, shell-like cunny. I kissed and
sucked on her pu*ssy until she screamed,
'baby please fuuuccck meeee!'.
I slowly inserted my 'condomized mamba' in
her. She was so wet and warm and ready
for me. She wrapped my legs around my
hips and pulled herself up to meet my
thrusts, keeping the rhythm slow and
steady. This went on for severally minutes
and I noticed she was bucking and jerking
and arching her back. 'Babyyyyy, I'm
cuummminnngg', she cried out. This
triggered mamba and after several thrusts I
came and we both lay on the bed spent.
We later got up, went to the bathroom to
clean ourselves up and came back laying on
the bed. Some minutes later, she began
arching and trembling under the touch of
my fingers and she whispered, "I love you!"
so softly, that I thought she didn't mean me
to hear. It was if I eavesdropped as she told
her secret to God.
She then went down and took mamba into
her mouth and began to kiss and suck the
head. I lay back and damn! It felt so good. As
she sucked she used her hands at the base
of mamba, slowly working up to a
wonderful level. She gradually tried to
engulfed mamba right down into her throat.
I had never had that before quite so fiercely.
She made me feel that she would swallow
my whole body. I enjoyed it so much that I
wanted to be in her...
The more we straffed, the more we wanted.
We would turn in each others arms and
start all over again. It seemed that we
couldn't get enough of each other. She
whispered into my ears, 'I missed you baby'.
'I missed you too'. 'Baby please don't break
my heart'. 'I'll never try it'..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know