#story My Escapades In The North 24

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
*** *** ***
Four months passed. It seemed like only
yesterday. Ezinne finally passed out and left
Katsina, but not without giving me issues.
She made it obvious she needed someone
to get married to, and since I was obviously
not ready, I had to 'discharge'. **Me, marry
now For wetin na **
Zainab and I always kept our appointed
thursday rendezvous at my place. Her mum
had not suspected anything yet, but her
brother's been suspecting us, but since he
likes me, all is well - for now.** cool Badt guy cool **
The deal between Anthonia and I was still
on. We understood each other very well. I
even got to meet her boyfriend (or fiancé, I
no even come know which one again undecided ). I
almost got busted in the process, but
smartness prevailed. **Friends with benefit
rocks!! cool **
My CDS had to elect new set of excos'. I was
elected the President by popular demand
after having served as the PRO. It wasn't
actually an election because no one wanted
to contest against me. I didn't know why.
No, I did. No one wanted to lose.
The swearing-in ceremony took place with
all the fanfare and frivolities. It was there I
realized that the Schedule officer of my CDS
was a queen in the making. Jeez, this
woman was too beautiful. Her lips looked
soft and luscious.
While she was reading out the oath (or
whatever they call it) for us to recite, I just
couldn't stop staring at lips. Her skin was
something else. She tried covering with her
veil, but the parts exposed looked so exotic.
For the record, I never fantasize about
women much older than me (except my
aunt's friend when I was in primary school
and my lesson tutor when I was in JSS2 and
my Biology teacher when I was in SS3 and a
lady at my mum's place of work and...). Ok, I
did fantasize about older women, but that
was when I was much younger. I had totally
changed my orientation (or so I thought).
Schedule Officer: Hello? **Snaps her fingers
close to my face**
Me: ** shocked ** Huh?? Oh, I'm sorry ma...
Schedule Officer: Are you ok?
Me: Uhmm, yes ma...
Schedule Officer: Are you sure?
Me: Yes ma...
Schedule Officer: Can we continue now?
Me: Yes ma...
Jeez!! I felt so embarrassed. I was so carried
away and lost track of the fact that I was
actually supposed to be taking the Oath of
office before other corp members and
invited guests. This was really embarrassing.
Anyway as a sharp guy, I quickly got back
myself and flowed with the occasion.
I noticed that there were some 'chicks'
among the new corp members posted to my
CD group. Nice! I was later called upon to
give a speech and I put on my A-game when
delivering it and it was awesome (so my
fans said).
After the program, my Schedule Officer
(Malama Aisha) was walking to her car
when I sighted her.
Me: Ma, thank you for coming, we really
appreciate...
She: Oh, Dioxidane it's nothing... That
reminds me, what happened to you earlier?
Me: Ma it's nothing really...
She: Are you sure?
Me: Yes ma...
She: Ok if you say so... We really need to
meet sometime next week, there are some
things about the CD group you need to be
acquainted with...
Me: Ok ma. When would you be chanced
ma?
She: Let's make it next tuesday afternoon...
Me: Ok, no problem ma...
She: Here's my card... Call me...
Me: Ok ma... Thanks ma...
I was walking back to the hall when I met
two ladies coming out of the hall...
Lady 1: Presido...
Me: **U go fear hyping na** Heyyyy, hope
you girls enjoyed the party...
Lady 1: It was cool...
Lady 2: You guys tried... It was really well
organized...
Me: Hmm, I'm really glad you enjoyed it... I'm
Dioxidane...
**Both laughs**
Lady 2: Of course we know... We are in your
CD group...
Me: Oh, that's nice... That means we get to
see your lovely faces every week...
**Both laugh**
Me: So you are? **Facing Lady 1**
Lady 1: Oh, I'm Sandra...
Lady 2: I'm Rejoice...
Me: Wow, lovely names... Hope you would
make us rejoice. Are you girls leaving
already?
Sandra: Yeah, it's getting late already and we
are kinda new in town...
Me: **Laugh** Don't worry, the town is very
safe...
Rejoice: Yeah, we would still love to leave
now...
Me: No probs, lemme go and join the
others... You girls should take care of
yourselves...
As I turned to leave, Rejoice asked for my
number and I gave it to her...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know