#story My Escapades In The North 27

About an hour later, I got a call from Sandra.
She told me they had difficulty locating my
place. **Seriously ** I went to the end of
the street before I saw them and I waved
them over.
We went in and we were gisting when I got
a call from a friend.
Me: Hello...
Prince: Baba, what up...
Me: Boss, I'm good o... What's happening?
Prince: Where are you?
Me: I'm home...
Prince: Oboy show for Fadama, tinz dey
happen for here...
Me: Reaalllly!! What's happening?
Prince: Jude just got a car, he's celebrating
it...
Me: Oboy!! I dey show there right away...
Prince: We'll be expecting you...
Me: No probs boss...
Sandra: What's happening?
Me: One of my guys just got a car and they
asked me to come celebrate with them
Rejoice: Wow, that's nice... Are we invited?
Me: Of course, you both would be my
guests...
Rejoice: Ohhh, you such a darling...
Me: undecided
And so we went out and walked to the bus-
stop waiting to get a bike. As we were
waiting, a car that already passed us by,
reversed and stopped in front of us. The
front glass was rolled down and I realized it
was Zainab's mum. Her husband was
driving while Zainab and Salim sat behind.
Zainab's Mum (ZM): Mr Dioxidane...
Me: Good afternoon ma... Good afternoon
sir...
ZM: How are you?
Me: I'm fine ma...
ZM: This is your area right?
Me: Yes ma, I stay around here...
She was saying to her husband, 'wannan shi
malami Salim'.
Zainab's Father (ZF): Oh, you are the Mr
Dioxidane they've been talking about...
Me: It's an honor to meet to you sir...
ZF: It's ok, they've actually been telling me
lots about you and I'll say you've really done
a good job on Salim. it's good to finally meet
you... Where are you guys headed?
Me: Oh, we just want to visit a friend around
here...
ZF: Ok, you guys should take care...
ZM: Mr Dioxidane take care...
Me: Thank you ma...
And they zoomed off...
Some minutes later, I got a text message on
my phone. It was from Zainab.
"So that's how you go about with girls
because you felt I wouldn't see you, right?"
**Can you imagine She dey mad **
I ignored the text. Some minutes later she
called but I didn't answer. We went to the
party and it was fun all the way until we
were about leaving......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know