#story My Escapades In The North 28

I was tipsy. Ok not too tipsy, but a little bit
tipsy. You know that feeling you get when
you are high and in the midst of hot girls?
Yeah, I felt that way at that moment.
All the while Sandra and I had been
gisting/flirting while Rejoice who was
gisting with one of my friends was
stealing glances at us.
Sometime later, Sandra asked if I knew
where the convenience was and I pointed
the direction to her. On a second thought,
'You know what? Don't worry, I'll show
you', I said as I took her hands and helped
her to her feet.
She began to walk in front of me. She
looked back at me, smiled and I could
swear I saw her bite her lips as she
started to walk a couple of feet ahead of
me.
She was wearing a blue top and a black
skirt which went to about half way down
her thighs. I watched her a$s, hypnotized
by the way she was swinging it. ** shocked
Damn, this babe no go kill me**
When I got to the door that led to the
corridor where the gents and ladies were,
I found her holding it open for me. I
smiled and said 'thanks'. She smiled back
at me and then bit her lip again. **Jeez!
What's with the biting of lip sef undecided **
We stood looking at each other awkwardly
for some seconds, then she reached her
arm out and kind of tapped me on the
arm.
** :oChisos! shocked **
I felt some volts of electricity pass through
me and suddenly I had butterflies in my
stomach...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know