#story My Escapades In The North 29

'Please wait for me here', she said as she
disappeared into the girls toilet. A couple
of seconds later she threw the door open
and grabbed my hand. Before I knew
what was happening, I realized that I was
being dragged into the ladies and thrown
up against a wall.
She pushed her body onto mine and
kissed me. I kissed her back and put my
arms around her lower back, pushing her
into me even more while our tongues
where entwined into each other.
Her hands were in my hair as we
embraced passionately. My hands moved
down and squeezed her a$s and she
responded to the movement with a stifled
moan in my mouth.
We broke off for a moment as she backed
into a cubicle dragging me along by my
trouser. She backed herself onto the wall
and I placed my hands on it either side of
her head.
We started kissing again as her hands
moved down reaching down to my
trousers until she could feel mamba.
**It was already on high alert then**
As she started caressing it I started to
moan with pleasure. I realized just how
turned on I was and how hard mamba
had become.
She started to unzip my fly and reached
inside. The feeling of her smooth hands on
mamba was exhilarating. She was groping
around and I could see in her eyes just
how turned on she was getting. Her eyes
were wild from the thrill of it all.
In one fluid movement she freed mamba
from my trousers and shifted her body
down against the wall. She held mamba in
her hand and then lent forward taking it
in her
mouth.
I gasped as her lips passed over the head,
with her tongue danced around sending
shivers of ecstasy up my spine. She
moaned heavily with mamba in her mouth,
sending vibrations reverberating through
me and her wet tongue expertly sliding
around mamba.
I was in heaven.
She moaned a few more times going
down on me before she took me out of
her mouth and slowly made her way back
up to mine. We kissed again with mamba
pressing against her.
'Take my pants off', she ordered
breathlessly. We continued kissing as I slid
my hands over her bosoms and down her
sides, over her hips and under her skirt. I
raised her skirt up and felt her a$s and
realized she was putting on a g-string.
I found the top of her g-strings and
started to pull them down slowly. I moved
my kissing onto her neck as I moved my
body down hers and my hands down her
legs.
When I got to the bottom of her legs my
head was at her lap and her hands were
in my hair. I wanted to go down on her so
badly. I wanted my tongue to bring her to
the brink of orgasm with her hands
pushing my head into her.
I could imagine how wet she was and
how good it would feel for her if my head
was between her legs.
But as soon as I had taken the g-strings
off
her, she pulled me back up by my head. As
I rose up to meet her lips again I traced
my hand up the inside of her legs, stroking
her inner thigh lightly, and as soon as my
mouth met hers, my fingers brushed
against her p*ussy.
As soon as it happened she gasped loudly
and her entire body shook in my arms. I
pressed ever so slightly harder, and
realized she was saturated.
I began circling my fingers, trying to find
her clit. She tightened her grip around me
and started to moan quietly in my ear, I
could feel her entire body tighten and
loosen.
She found my rooster with her hand again
and started playing with it, this seemed to
turn her on even more and her moans got
louder, seemingly lost in herself.
'I need you inside me!', she half-screamed.
She unbuckled my belt, opened my
trousers and pulled them down before
pushing me onto the toilet seat.
I was wondering about whether I was go
through with it 'cos I was without
condoms when she put her hands into her
bra and brought out a condom.
** shocked Huh!!! Where the hell did that come
from **
Before I knew what was happening, she
wore the condom on mamba, straddled
me and kissed me hard before lowering
herself onto me.
The feeling was incredible. I gasped as I
entered her tight warm wetness. She
moved
slowly onto me as I penetrated her inch by
inch.
When she had stopped, she let out a moan
of pleasure, 'Oh GOD that feels so
fuuucccking good!'
She started to move up and down on me,
each thrust feeling better and better. My
hands moved onto her bosoms and then
up her neck and into her hair. I pulled her
lips to mine and kissed her while she rode
me.
We moaned into each others mouths and
her pace started to quicken. Before long I
could feel her body tighten on top of me.
She threw her head back as her muscles
started to contract around my cork.
'Ooohhh yeeeesssss', she screamed as the
waves of her orgasm rushed through her.
I was very close, I could feel myself stiffen
as well. Her moans had pushed me over
the edge and I came, my body jerking as I
held her tight, I could feel myself throb
inside her for the longest time.
We eventually came to our senses, looked
at each other then shared a kiss. We
composed ourselves for a few minutes
and got dressed, then we kept kissing
before venturing back outside.
Sandra had a smile on her face as she
stepped out. 'You are dripping wet with
sweat', she said running a finger over my
forehead as she turned the knob on the
door marked 'Ladies.'
I wiped my face as I stepped back in to
dispose of my rubber, then I washed my
hands and walked back to the table where
we sat.
Sandra was all business-like as she came
out to join us. I looked at her but her face
was a blank. No expression. Nothing.
She whispered something into Rejoice's
ear and they said they had to leave. I
collected a friend's car keys to drop them
and during the drive to their lodge she
didn't still say anything. Only Rejoice was
talking with me.
Before I slept that night, I got a text on my
phone. It was from Sandra.
'Thanks darling for a lovely day. It was fun.
Hope to get more of you... XOXO.'
Hmmm, trust me I'm justing getting
started...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know