#story My Escapades In The North 30

That weekend was wonderful. I woke up
the next monday morning refreshed and
energized.
I went to work and had a class that day. It
Zainab's class. During lectures, I noticed she
was not concentrating. She was busy gisting
with her friends, something she never did
before. **Can you imagine **. This is what
happen most times when you have a
student - 'lecturer' relationship.
In the past, I had never had anything to do
with female students I taught. **I no even
come know wetin dey wori me now...**
After the class I told her I wanted to see
her...
Me: What wrong with you?
Zee: What do you mean?
Me: I've been calling your phone and
sending you messages, but you've not been
responding...
Zee: Ohhh... So sowie, I've been busy...
Me: **Huh shocked ** Really you've been busy
Zee: Who were those girls you were with
that day?
Me: Ohhh, so that's what this is all about,
right?
Zee: You've not answered me...
Me: ** angry Forming anger angry ** So if you see
me with girls, that means I have something
to do with them?
Zee: You know what, I have a class now, I'll
talk to you later...
Me: shocked Seriously
She walked off leaving me alone in the lab.
That evening, I was still in the school
premises walking to join the school shuttle
when a car that had passed by me reversed,
stopped and honked.
It was my Schedule Officer.
Malama Aisha (MA): Dioxidane, how are you?
Me: Lafia lau walahi... Yaya aiki?
MA: **Laughs** Lafia kalau... Yaya jindadin?
Me: shocked **Smiles** Ha, me I don't know that
one o...
MA: **Laughs** It means how's enjoyment...
Me: Ohh... Walahi ba jindadin...
MA: **Laughs** Where are you headed?
Me: I was going to join the shuttle to take
me to town...
MA: Come in, I'll drop you. I just wanted to
drop something at the bursary...
Me: Oh, thank you ma...
And I hopped in...
On our way back to town, we were talking
about various things when she asked me
how I was enjoying my service year. I told
her it was boring...
MA: Haba mana, why would it be boring?
Me: It's the town na. There are no cinemas,
no clubs, few bars...
MA: **Laughs** And your girl friends?
Me: She's not in town...
MA: So you don't have any girlfriend in
Katsina?
Me: Uhhmm, not really...
MA: Why not really?
Me: We are just friends...
MA: Ohh, I see...
Me: So how about Alhaji?
MA: Oh, he is very fine...
Me: Hmm, that's good. So we would still
meet tomorrow?
MA: Yeah... Let me have your number so that
I would call you to tell you when you would
come...
Me: Ok ma...
Before she got to my place, I dialed her
number from my phone and it rang on her
phone...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know