#story My Escapades In The North 32

I was so lost in thought. I didn't even
know when she got up and stood behind
the chair I was sitting.
She: Dioxidane, are you ok?
Me: Huh Uhmm, I'm fine...
She: Are you sure?
Me: Yeah, I'm just kinda tired...
She: Then rest a bit...
Me: I have to complete this article tonight...
She: Wait lemme get this for you...
As she was saying that, she placed both
her hands on my shoulders, massaging
them and I began twitching my neck.
Jeez!!! It felt like divine relieve. I felt like I
was in a massage parlor and that the
feeling I was experiencing was going to
extend to my back and you know...
**Clears throat**
I was still having those thoughts and
enjoying the feeling when suddenly...
She: Shiiit, the rice is burning...
Me: **Quietly** Fvck!!!
She swung her a$s to the kitchen and after
a while came back with the meal. We were
eating when I thanked her for the meal
and told her I wouldn't have had the
strength to prepare anything to eat that
night and she told me it was nothing.
Me: Wait o, did you study physio-therapy?
She: **Laughs** Why do you ask?
Me: The massage you gave my shoulders
was awesome. I felt relieved almost
instantly, thank you...
She: **Smiles** I used to work as
masseuse...
Me: shocked Really??
She: Yeah...
Me: No wonder, you did that so well...
She: Thanks...
Me: **Licking my lower lips** Ehmm, I
kinda have some pain in my lower back o...
Is there anything you can do to relieve it?
She: Why not? That's my job. Or it used to
be my job... Don't worry, let's finish
eating...
Me: ** cool cool **
The thought of a hot lady like Rejoice
giving me a private massage (in my room)
sent electric brain wave signals to my
mamba and it was beginning to activate
itself.
** shocked Wait o, I said no straffing this night
na!!**
I quickly ate up and told her I had to
complete that article before the massage
and she said it was fine by her.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know