#storyMy Escapades In The North 31

Dedicated to all Ghost Mode Readers...
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
*** *** *** ***
The next day, I went to see Malama Aisha
at her office. After discussing normal CDG
matters, we started talking about others
stuffs. **Walahi, this woman na 'gister'**.
We were gisting like we had known each
other for long. She told me her husband
was a medical doctor and he worked at
Yola. He usually came back about once or
twice a month and sometimes she went to
visit him. They had a kid who was with her
in Katsina. She asked me about myself and
I told her. We really talked at length.
After that day, I was beginning to lose my
lust for her. I had never wanted to have
anything to do with married women. I
wasn't going to start now.
She on the other hand, became
increasingly fond of me. 'Dioxidane, Dan
Allah (please) come and help me to fix
this...' 'Dioxidane, come and help me to get
this...' I was getting used to receiving
those kind of calls from her.
In my mind, 'ah an, this woman, I be your
house boy ni '. But since I was getting
free foodstuff most times and I get to use
her car when running those errands, I
really didn't mind. Besides I was in a
'foreign' land, and I needed all the allies I
could get.
Meanwhile, Zainab and I had resolved our
issues and continued our thursday
rendezvous.
I was typing an article on my laptop one
evening when my phone rang...
Me: Hello...
Caller: Dioxidane, it's me Rejoice...
Me: shocked Ohhh, how you doing? What
happened to your phone?
Rejoice: Dioxidane please I'm outside your
gate...
Me: ** shocked Huh** What happened Uhmm,
don't worry I'm coming...
I went to the gate and invited her in...
Rejoice and I usually talked whenever we
met during CDS meetings. She had been at
my place just once. I didn't know if Sandra
(her friend) told her about what happened
between us. But I doubt if she did, 'cos
girls rarely 'kiss-and-tell'.
She told me Sandra went to visit her
boyfriend and there was no one in her
lodge. She couldn't stay alone and she
didn't have anywhere she could go that
was why she came to my place.
In Osofia's voice **This is a case of giving
a goat a tuber of yam to keep and
expecting it not to eat it...**
Truth is, I wasn't really interested in
straffing that night. I had a deadline to
meet and I still had a lot to do.
I told her she was welcome to stay, but I
could not keep her company because I
was busy. She said she understood and
that she just needed somewhere safe to
stay for the night.
I transferred some movies to my tab and
gave her to keep herself busy.
By default I have a folder where I save
romantic movies (to watch when in the
company of ladies). It was from that folder
I unconsciously sent movies to my tab for
her to watch.
I was busy banging away at my keyboard
when I thought of asking her if she's had
dinner. As I looked towards her, I realized
she was already looking at me. For how
long? I don't know.
She quickly took concentrated back on the
movie she was watching.
Me: Sorry I forgot to ask you... What would
you like for dinner?
She: What were you planning on eating?
Me: I wanted to drink garri undecided ...
She: **Laughs**
Me: Seriously, what would you like? Would
you boil rice? There's stew...
She: Ok, lemme go and prepare it...
I was about going to show her where the
stuffs were in the kitchen when I realized
she had already gotten up and was almost
at the kitchen. 'Some girls really know their
way around the kitchen', I thought. As I
saw her walking to the kitchen, I totally
forgot the last line I was typing.
** shocked Chisos, see ukwu**
I quickly reminded myself of my resolve
not to straff that night.
You know what ladies do when they know
you are attracted by something on them?
Yeah, they fvcking flaunt it!
That was exactly what Rejoice was doing
that night. **Ah an, how many times you
go enter kitchen na **
She was frequenting the kitchen several
times, 'cos she knew I would look at her
when she went.
Mamba was already responding to brain
signals. **Chai, I get work to do o cry ...**
It was already 9pm. I still hadn't completed
the article I was writing. I was beginning
to have writer's block. Ideas were flying
off my head. Or was it because I was
getting hungry
Me: Come, is the food not ready
She: Ah an, Dioxidane, see how you
shouted at me?
Me: Huh Did I just shout now
She: You did...
Me: No vex abeg...
She: Or is because you are hungry? Don't
worry, it's almost ready...
Me: Ok...
She did something I didn't like - telling me
I was shouting at her. I didn't shout at her.
Or did I I was confused. I didn't even
know what I was doing anymore. I just
placed my elbows on the table and placed
my hands over my face.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know