My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

By the time we got home, everyone seemed to have forgotten
Victoria,excluding me cos she is still very much in my mind, I later
went touthman and told him my intentions about what I felt for vikky,
and hetold me dat he will gladly help out cos he knows very well
thatamongst our friends, I don't fvck up with girls and I also have
apretty good records in having sex with mostof my chicks in less thana
month of dating them.Well I'm happy that evening because Uthman had
promised to hook me upwith Vikky and that's exactly what I wanna
hear.The four of us have been friends since childhood, we all live
togetherand we all have a camaraderie relationship, plus we are
allfinancially okay, each and every one of us can afford a house on
ourown but we just chose to live together in a duplex at the outskirts
ofLagos.Island, but one of us is still lacking inthe game of
yanshingwhich is Hollu.Hollu is an handsome guy' light in complexion
and he is 6ft tall andhas broad shoulders, he loves trouble so much
that and he is known forhis stubbornness and agility whenever he comes
across trouble. Hehates it when people are being cheated or oppressed
and he doesn'tmind getting hurt while defending the helpless peoples
from theirtormentors. He's also got a fickle character, 'as he can be
friendlyone moment and be adamant at the same time' many of our mate
fearedhim including me because the guys is so good at fighting "as if
saynah mike-tyson born am". He knows how to woo a lady and has a
hugesense of humour, sometimes if I get parol and the chick is
provinghard to get, I will just take Hollu along wit me and believe me
thegirls is mine, he knows how to approach a lady and download O.T
intotheir brain, but the guys is always afraid of asking his babes to
havesex with him, he prefers the girls asking himfor sex
themselves.Striker on the other hand is a dark guy with a very sexy
stature, he's5ft 6inches tall and she is far from handsome but he
isn't ugly on theother hand. Yet he manages to have @least
6girlfriends and up-to 7side chicks. Well maybe that's because of his
biceps. He is a simpleguy and also trouble-some but he is a kid
toHollu in the act ofmaking trouble, Strike is a straightforward
person and doesn't jokewith is girls, he can be stingy at time and
bossy at times...While Uthman is the master of us all the aspect of
yanshing chicks."If u dey see one new chick around, just go meet
uthman and ask himabout the girl, he will tell u her name, her house,
her age, herrelationship status and many more, the guy is just too
much and I likehim for that," there is no girl uthman can't fvck, he
is a chronicwomaniser, and he knows his way around women, and to be
truthful Ikind of envy him for that even though I am a baddo
myself!Fast-forward! Uthman called vikky the next day and they chatted
for upto 10mins before he hung up but not before she extract promise
fromhim that he'd come visit the next day.Friday went pretty well
without any trouble and bleeping from us andthat is kind of unusual. I
haven't been able to get vikky off my mindand I reminded Uthman dat he
promised vikky dat he's gonna visit hertoday, I went over to him and
suggest that we go over to Vikky's placetogether and he totally
dismissed the suggestion, telling me dat he'stired and he does not
wanna go out tonight, and before I could sayprotest, there was a knock
at the door and before I could say jack,the door flung open and Mariam
came in.Mariam is one of my chicks wit a very huge bosom, she is fair
incomplexion with a radiant smile, infact, she is a beauty to
behold,she greeted uthman and hollu and hissed atstriker. Well that is
not anew thing to me cos I'm well aware of their feud. The both of
themhate each another and are not on talking terms for a reason both
knownto them! Mariam sat beside me on the sofa and planted a kiss on
mylips.Mariam: Oh boo I've missed u so much, howhave u been.Me: I'm
good' I said not wanting to start a long conversation withher. She
caught the coldness in my reply and move towards me, herboobs touching
the side of my arm which immediately sent signalsthrough my spines and
all the energy in me gathered together and wentdown to my manliness.
She gave me an apologetic look and explained tome why she hadn't come
to visit me all this while. During theexplanation, she noticed the
bulging in my trouser and she gave acertain look which I wasn't able
to read.Mariam: Why don't we go to your room and discuss this.That was
when realisation hit me, I've totallyforgotten that myfriends were in
the sitting room with us, watching a footballhighlight on the tv. The
we both stood up and headed for my room, withme holding her waist and
following closely behind her like hen followstheir mother. Then as we
entered my room and she dropped her bag andfaced me, she brought her
lips towards mine and we were kissingpassionately, her lips were soft
and succulent as i was taking my timesavouring her the kiss. The heat
that followed became so unbearable aswe yanked the clothes of our body
not minding where we threw themuntil we were stark unclad and her huge
boobs we dangling as I removedmy mouth from hers and carried her to
the bed and attacked the toooranges staring at me with my tongue, she
was moaning slowly as I wassucking her boobs like my life depended on
it. I moved my mouth fromher bosom to her neck and kissed her ear and
the move it back to herbelly-button, she was now moaning loud and
calling my name and thatwas all I needed as I brought my finger
towards her G-sting and fingerfvcked her, she was now calling saying
different type of languages asthose celestial will say if the are
under spiritor whatever they callit. Well I have the intention of
killing her withpleasure that nightas I brought my tongue to her
G-string and I started sucking her p*ssyand clit, she was moaning
louder now calling my name and saying weirdstuff like 'ooh, ehh, ouch,
damn it I need u in me, fvuk me reallyhard with your damn crotch now,
and my dick nodded in approval to datstatement and I rose up to fetch
my condom, tore it open andpositioned it on my crotch, locates her
v*gina with my crotch andstarted thrusting her slowly, 30second later
I increased the pace andI was thrusting her really hard and I
couldn'tget the language shewas saying because it was absolute
jargons, I fvcked her, we changedpositions once we get tired of the
previous one and on and on for agood ten minutes before I cummed and I
fellon the bed so tired and Iand Mariam we locked in each other hand
till I slept off.I woke up the next day to find Mariam already dressed
up and ready togo, she planted a kiss on my forehead and told me she
was going home.She said her goodbye, head for the door andshut it
behind her.I never liked the girl cos she's hot tempered plus she
wantssomething serious which I'm definitely not ready to give. Even if
I'mset to get married, I can never in my life settle down with her.
Ientered my bathroom, cleaned up and had abath after which I
emergedfrom the toilet and went to my drawer to pick-up a nice outfit
andwore it. After dressing up, I checked myself out in the mirror
andconcluded that I was created specially to have the features of
prophetjoseph. I'm 6ft 2inches tall and I'm fair in complexion, my
skin has away of glowing like a bubble and its has a very huge effect
ongirls...I came out of my room only to find my friends on the dining
tablemercilessly devouring the set of small-chops and chapman on
table, Iimmediately felt my stomach grumble and then dashed to the
dining tojoin them, and they all burst into laughter bymy weird
display. Oh Iforgot to tell you the business we are all engaged
in.Striker owns a large small-chops firm and he is known all over
Lagosisland for it as he is always patronised every weekend in
anyevents."I remembered a guy once told us that he was fasting on
daywhen he perceived the aroma of the chops, he immediately located
theplace and orders for 50-packs of small chops to be loaded in his
carafter which he paid and started devouring it,he has almost
finishedall the chops when he got home and told hisgateman to carry
the stuffinto his house, he was still chopping the chops when his wife
saw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know