my sexcapades with badt victoria

Many dream is what I had, and many wishes, no hesitation and
extermination of these snitches."********************I woke up only to
find myself on the hospital bed, I was on a drip.I tilted my head
sideways only to find Uthman and Striker in the room I was, they were
sitting on a chair chatting.Immediately the saw that I'm awake, the
both of them came towards me, concerned written on their faces as they
asked how I was faring; which I replied telling them "I'm feeling
better."Striker then went out of the room while I and Uthman continued
chatting. I'd asked him how I got there and he replied saying "I got
robbed by assaulted by some gang of thugs and I was beating till I got
unconscious." I immediately knew that was a cover-up story for what
Hollu did to me, he was the one that pull the stunt.Uthman explained
to me further that; "they had been looking for me for the past three
day when he got a call from an anonymous number telling him that I had
been assaulted and I got unconscious and was rushed to the clinic by
passersby."If there is one thing I love about Uthman, 'its his
coolness and caring personalities', he'd told me that after hearing
what happened he rush to this hospital and found me on the bed still
unconscious, that was yesterday. And he'dimmediately inform my parents
and other pals of my current predicament.Just then Striker walked in
with food in his hands, he gave me the food and I collected it with
happiness, I devoured the food mercilessly that the other guys laughed
at my weird display. Hollu walked in just as I finished eating the
food, he greeted the three of us after which he asked about my health
which I replied in the affirmative.I was flabbergasted as how he acted
as if nothing happened between us and I promised myself to severe my
ties with him.The three of us continued chatting till my parents came
in and the guys bade theirgoodbye. My parents asked about my health
and my mum even brought along a flask of food with her, I decided to
eat that later.I discussed at length with my parents and I was glad
they didn't bring up the issue of marriage for the first time in
history.I asked my dad about the affairs of the company and he told me
that he is runningit temporarily and I should take my time to get
rest.The left later in the evening and I was left alone with my
thought. A smile escapedmy lips when I remembered Vikky, but a frown
followed suit when I remembered she hasn't call me since.I reached for
my phone and dialled her number which she picked at the second
ring.Me: hello dear.Vikky: hi darling, how are you doing.Me: I'm great
thanks.Vikky: okay, I even called your cell yesterday and the day
before but it was switched off.Me: I had been unconscious since
yesterday, and I'm currently in the hospital.Vikky: what! I didn't
know, no wonder your phone was off. What happened to you.I told her
what happened(that I got robbed) and she promised to come check me the
next day. I cut the call but not after she'd extract the name and the
location of the hospital I was from me.......pls do comment to
encourage us even if its criticism just ©°°ment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know