My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

Chapter 3As I bolted the door and turned behind me to face Bolu, she'd
attackedme with a kiss. Her lips were so soft and succulent and I
didn'thesitate to return the kiss(why I no go returnam when I no be
dullboy), we were kissing passionately and I was savouring the
sweetnessof her lips. We were now moaning softly andthat gave me the
moraleto take my next step as my God-hand located her bosoms, the two
orangeswere firm and I was pressing them together with her cloth, she
removedher lips from mine and she tore my pyjamas of my body which
gracefullyrevealed my crotch, she also undressed herself and install
my d*ck inher mouth. Omg the feeling was evenly, she suck my d*ck
really hardand also lick my cap with the tip of her tongue which made
me shiverand moan audibly.I removed my dick from her mouth and I
attacked her bosomswith my tongue(let's see who go win for thistongue
competition), Isucked her bosom and also switch to the second on
occasionally. Whilestill sucking her bosom, belly-button and kissing
her neck, myGod-hand located her p*ssy and I finger fvcked her like
there was notomorrow and she was moaning loudly now, I dipped my
second finger,making two fingers and she was moaning and grinding her
waist, I canfeel a lot of fluids on my hand but that didn'tstop me
from what Iwas doing. She soon reached a stage whereshe can't take it
anymoreand started saying stuff like, 'yee, ooh, mogbe oo, fvck me
dirty, Ineed ur fvcking c*ck in my a*s now. And that was all I needed
to hearas I spread her leg, located her p*ssy and hit my slapped my
d*ck onit just to torment her a little. As I was about to enter her, a
knocksounded on my door and I immediately started the person knocking
in mymind(had it been the person hear wetin I talk nii, he no go take
amlightly with me) I asked who is it at the doorstep and he said
Hollu.After hearing his name, I almost peed on mybody as my heard
wasrotating in a 360 motion and my heart was beating faster, my dick
wentlimb immediately. I quickly hid Bolu in my toilet and opened the
doorfor Hollu.Me: Wetin happen bro nah, wat are u findingin my room @
dis time of the night.Hollu: U don dey craze abi, where dat babe wey u
dey bleep wey u nowan let us sleep for house(he was searching all over
for the babe).Me: Alaye go out jhoor, u no see say I busy nii(ushered
him out so dathe won't see Bolu's cloth on my bed)Hollu: Can't you do
your rubbish silently andlet me have a peaceful sleep.Me: I don
hear(bolted the door and heaved asign of relieve.Calls Bolu out of the
toilet and the following conversation ensued:Bolu: Who was that.Me:
Nah ur bf nah.Bolu: Did he knew I was here, abi what does he want.Me:
I don't think he knew you were the one, he just talk say I
amdisturbing him that our moaning didn't allow him to have a
peacefulsleep.Bolu: Thank God.Me: But how come he doesn't know you are
the one.Bolu: He thought I already left, I sneaked back here that's
why.Hollu: Well lemme just say your sneaking is worth it cause this
isgonna be a memorable night.Bolu: *giggles* so where did we stop.We
had sex for five rounds but we were cautious to decrease the tempoof
our moans. I didn't sleep until 5am though I was very tired. Isneaked
Bolu out by 5am after collecting her number and I went back tosleep.
Thank God today is sunday, 'I thoughtas I drifted intowonderland.'I
woke up around 11am on sunday feeling exhausted from themarathon sex
with Bolu. I sluggishly got up from the bed and walked tothe bathroom
to have my bath.I got out from the toilet after bathing and went to my
wardrobe todress up, I wore a black round-neck top anda chinos
trouser, 'sprayedmy Viper perfume on my armpits' and walked out of my
room.I went to the kitchen in search of food whichI found none, I
pickedtwo pairs of noodles and cooked it; after which I served
myselftogether with a chilled fruit juice and settledon the dining.As
I was about to dip the first spoon in my mouth, Striker emergedfrom
his room and joined me and we both devoured the food together.After we
finished eating the food, I said:Me: Striker, "don't you think we need
a maid in this house," I meanI'm tired of eating outside and doing the
laundry if the wash-mandecides not to show up. Abi what do you
think.Striker: yeah! I've also been thinking about that, but I don't
thinkthey would want to work with four bad(corrupt) bachelors.Me: Oh,
"are you calling us bad; maybe you are a bad fruit, but don'tever call
me bad again because I'm a saint.Striker: *laughs out loud* A saint
you call it. Now tell me which kindof saint have sex with his friend
gf...Me: *shocked* What are you talking about?Striker: 'I was in the
backyard yesterday making a call', I was aboutto round up the call
when I saw a female figure walks in silently, Ithought she was a thief
and I strained my eyes farther only to seethat she was Hollu's
girlfriend.... I followed her stealthily to knowwhy she was tip-toeing
only to find her knocking at your door which ulater emerged at the
door and ushered her in, "you peeped outside toconfirm if anyone saw
her, you never saw me because I was hidingbehind the pillar. Satisfied
that no one was saw her, you bolted thedoor. I came to your doorstep
to find out what was going on and aboutyour sudden weird display, as I
was about knocking your door, I heardsoft moans which I think belong
to Bolu andI don't need a soothsayerto tell me what was going on. "You
fvcked victoria"Me: *seeing that I have been made* I stuttered to
Striker, 'you arenot gonna tell Hollu, are you....Striker: Ofcourse
I'm not, but only on one condition!Me: I'm all ears....Striker: I'm
also gonna have sex with Bolu and you are gonna arrange that.Me:
*beads of sweats formed on my head and I developed a goose pimple*how
on earth do you want me to do that.Striker: You better figure it out
quickly because I give you only oneweek for you to arrange that,
'failure to do so, you are gonna facethe wrath of hollu'....I was so
annoyed with him but I didn't show it, I agreed with hisproposal after
which he left the dining all smiles. I banged my fiston the dining and
buried my head on the table thinking that what I'veI gotten myself
into.A thought came to my mind and I smiled to myself thinking...
"I'mgonna beat the ugly bastard to his game."Later that evening, the
four of us(me,uthman,striker and hollu)were in the sitting room
watching a movie titled: "Jack the giantslayer." The room was so quiet
as we were so engrossed with what wewere watching or rather what they
were watching because I was juststaring blankly at the tv, my mind is
far awayfrom it.I was pondering on how best to execute my plan so that
it won'tbackfire at me, after "thinking and thinking", I arrived at
aconclusion and I stood up to fetch my sandals' picked up my phone
andhead for the door. I was about pulling the doorknob when Uthman
calledmy name, I turned back and asked what it is and he replied
saying'just wanna ask where you are going by this time and I told him
that Iwant to get something outside.I exited the building and got into
my car and then drove out of the compound.I took occasional glances at
the side mirror to be sure I was notbeing followed, satisfied with my
curiosity' Idialled Bolu's numberwhich she picked up at the first
ring, we exchanged pleasantries and Itold her to meet me at a certain
bar at Victoria Island which sheobliged and told me she'd be there as
soon as possible.I got to the bar and ordered for a can of smirnoff
ice to coolmy nerves as I was awaiting Bolu's arrival. She came into
the bar25mins later all smiles revealing her pure set of white teeths.
Shelooked gorgeous as ever in her pink "knee-length" gown that
perfectlyaccentuated her sexy body. She got to my table and helped
herself withthe sit, she'd apologised for coming late and ordered a
can of chilledmalt. She cast one more glance at me after settling down
on her sitand she noticed my the worried expression on my face and the
followingconversation ensued:Bolu: Wale I'm sorry now, 'shebi I
already apologised for coming late.'Me: I'd be really glad if that's
the problem, what's on ground rightnow is way more complicated than
that ooo.Bolu: *worried* What is wrong with u now, please

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know