My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

I drove to Mariam house after calling her to confirm if she was at
home. On getting to her home she'd welcomed me with a warm hug.I was
in the mood to have sex; that was the reason I branched to her house
in the firstplace.I kissed her immediately I set my foot in the room
and she was surprised atmy reaction but she reciprocated the kiss
anyways.We kissed till we fell on the sofa and I ran my hand through
her hair, I was savouring the warmth of her mouth and I was on high
ecstasy.I didn't have trouble removing her cloth as she was putting on
a single topand a mini skirt.I kissed her ear-lobe, my hand working
wonders on her breas!t, I yanked hercloth off her body and focused my
attention on her boobs and sucked it like my life depended on it, the
tempo of her moans were making me go 'gargantuangaga.I was sucking her
boobs and she was massaging my d!ck with her hand , Iinserted two
fingers into her red wet puss!y and she moaned audibly I fingerfvcked
her steadily and soon increased the pace as she was murmuring
someincoherent jargons.She now spoke for the first time saying "baby,
I need you fvcking c0ck in menow."I ignored her and bent low as I
installed my tongue in her p*ssy, she jerkedup and down as I suck her
wet V. I dipped my finger in her vag!na; my mouthstill working wonders
on her clit. I was sucking and finger-fvcking her at the same time and
she was not only moaning, she was 'scream-moaning' my nameand begging
me to stop punishing her, that she'd need me inside her rightnow. I
stopped when she cummed and inserted my d!ck into her in a
missionarystyle, I was thrusting her at a steady pace. Her ringing
tone was a very high volumeas she was saying oohh, haa, uhn, oh god,
wale mi, she even said 'ouch.'I changed the position as I went behind
her in a doggy style, I entered her from behind and I rammed into her
with a high ferocity, coupled with the fact that I was so annoyed a
couple of minutes earlier, she was screaming my name and I continued
fvcking her; I soon got tired of the position and I'd positioned her
on top, she sat on my d!ck and inserted it into her honeypot herself,
I lifted her ass up a little for easy penetration and she lowered her
waist on my d!ck, she was now ramming into my dlck like hell; plus the
speed at which she was going was faster that a speeding bullet. It was
my own turn to moan as she was grinding andwhining her waist on my
dick, she cummed 7mins later but I wasn't satisfied yet! She took my
d!ck in her mouth and was sucking it like a pro. She sucked my balls;
she'd ran my cap with her tongue, I held her head with my hand and
fvcked her mouth till I cummed, we fell on the bed and stared into
each other eyes, we didnt say a word to another still i drifted off to
sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know