My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

*****************I was going through some articles on my laptop when I
saw her stirred!Me: You're awake.Vikk: yeah! Please what's the timeMe:
10:30pmVikky: Damn! I didn't know I've slept that long.Me: I figured
you were tired from the sex we had earlier and I didn't want to
disturb you.Vikky: 10:30pm, that means I cannot go home tonight
anymore.Me: You could sleep here if you want.Vikky: Okay.She stood up
and went to the toilet, she emerged 15mins later and was walking up to
me seductively, she carried the laptop away from my lap and placed it
on the shelve, she then proceeded to plant a kiss on my lips and that
immediately triggered my d!ck to erect. We engaged in a passionate
kiss and together we yanked every piece of clothing away from our body
until we were both Unclad. I was kissing herand at the same time
handling with her bristols, and I must say this girl is one hell of a
smoocher, as she touched every sensitive part of my of my body.poo! I
can't stand it anymore, all I wanted her to do is suck my D!CK. As if
reading my thoughts, she bend down and took my erected d!ck into her
wet mouth, damn, the feeling was sensational, she sucked every nook
and cranny of my d!ck, even my balls were not left out as she caressed
it and sucked it like her life depends on it, she licked my bozack,
and the tip of my d!ck andI almost went crazy with the pleasure that
was raving through my body. I cummed in her mouth and she swallowed
every ounce of my cream wallows.I wasn't tired yet and neither was
she, she sat on the bed and spread her legs apart, I can see her red
wet flower p*ssy and I penetrated and was thrusting her while she was
humping my d!ck as I gave it to her, I made her ass jump and she
jerked, I made her vibrate like a nokia phone, she didn't seem
satisfied with the sex we had earlier and I'm gonna make her squirt
this time around. I increased the speed and was now thrusting her
twice per milliseconds. I got tired of the position and sat on the bed
while she climbed over me, she dropped herp*ssy on me my and I was
giving it to her from the bottom and getting it back from her, she
rode me like jan-glover, and I gave it to her back! We fvcked for
18mins before she started Approaching and she creampied and I also
cummed at the same time. She rolled of me saying "that was sweet."I
only smile and drifted to sleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know