My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

Chapter 5I was so happy that day that I didn't even bother to go to
work, I wasin the parlour watching tv. "I'd laughed my ass loud
remembering theordeal of the day."Hollu had calmed down a bit and had
walked Boluwatife home whileUthman went to only God knows where
because I'm pretty sure that hewon't go to work, "that's typical of
him." Striker had locked himselfup in his room all day and, whenever I
pictured his ugly face andpleas when Hollu was beating him up, it
makes me wanna laugh the morebut I wasn't contented with what happened
as Uthman didn't allow Holluto beat him up to my satisfaction.Just as
I was pondering on the days event, there was a knock on thedoor and a
girl came in, the girl was damn stunning, she didn't onlyhave curvy
hips, the size of her bosom is bigger than 'Onemansquad'shead'! "Even
if Bluestarry's Julius berger's made joystick sees thiskind chick, his
d*ck go bow walahi." She isn't a beauty to behold ooo,but her figure-8
can be compared to that of Kim-Kardashian. Shegreeted me and I didn't
even answer as I was busy whistling at the'killing machine' before me.
She'd came closer and tapped me, that waswhen I realised that the girl
is having effect on me and she wasn'teven offended by my attitude as
she was all smiles. I greeted herback, shaking her hands and asked for
her name which she said"Halimat." I'd snapped out of the weird state
and the followingconversation ensued:Me: Good afternoon Halimat! And
how may Ihelp you.Halimat: I came here to visit my boyfriend, ishe
home.Me: *suprised* And who is your boyfriend supposed to be because
thisis the first time I'm seeing you here.Halimat: My boo of life is
Oluwasegun(striker).Me: *smiled to myself* (that son of a bi'tch is
dead) Ohh! I see, youmean that bastard who tried To Molest his friends
girl-friend right!Halimat: *shocked* Please what do you mean by
that...Me: (I knew I shouldn't be saying this, but I still wanna
torment himmore) I told her all what happened the in
themorning.Halimat: I don't believe you, my bf can never do that, I
love him so much!Me: *lols* Maybe you weren't satisfying himenough in
bed...Halimat: Mr.man don't speak ill of my boyfriend like that, just
tellme where he is.Me: He is in his room, probably still in pains
because he was reallybeating to pulp this morning....I didn't even
finish my statement before she ran inside to his roomand some minutes
after that, I started hearing a raised voice andHalimat marched out of
his room visibly furious and Striker ran afterher begging her to
listen to his explanation. The girl didn't answerhim and went out of
the house, but not after telling him never to callher phone in his
life again.I didn't knew I was laughing at the couples display and
before Iknew it, a blow landed on my check and I fellon the sofa,
Strikercharged at me and we both engaged in a fight, he was stronger
than mebut I still managed to struggle with him untilUthman came in
from nowhere and settled the fight. I was so annoyed because he caught
me offguard and he had a point. I promised to get back at him, it
seems thisguy doesn't know who he is dealing
with.**********************I picked up my phone and called Vikky
asking her if we could go out inthe evening to which she replied yes.
I went to her house and pickedher up and off we went to a bar at one
popular hotel atVictoria-Island.I ordered for a bottle of 501 and to
my amazement, Vikky ordered for abottle of tequila. I didn't know she
take alcohol but I was quick tomask it (even me self no free drink
tequila). We drank and chattedfor a while after which I asked her to
let us go to someplace quietand have a conversation. She replied
sayingshe knows what is on mymind, that I wanna have sex with her on
our first day and that isdefinitely not gonna happen. I laughed it
of,"feeling defeated" and Isaid that wasn't what I had in mind, I just
wanted to make sure she iscomfortable. She didn't say anything and I
suggested we go to aneatary in which she obliged, we ate and chatted
and she laugh at myjokes (all thanks to akpors). After we finished
devouring our meals, Ioffered to take her home.We got to her house by
9.25pm and she told me that she had funand I smiled to that. She
opened the car door and just as she wasabout going out, she turned
back and planted a kiss on my lips, thefeeling was heavenly as my
crotch suddenlychange motion to standingovation. Just as I was about
taking a step further, she's broke thekiss and got out of my car
saying "this is what you deserved tonight."I smiled to myself thinking
that this girl is really smart and thatmakes me even love her the
more.Just as I was driving home and thinking about what I will do
about myerected d*ck tonight, I received a call from Mariam, telling
me tocome over to her house that she was missing me inside her.....
Iquickly made a U-turn and drove to her house. And on getting
there,she was putting on a transparent lingerie which I tore off her
and therest was historyI woke up by 9.am the next day at Mariam's
house with a slightheadache and i couldn't find her beside me. Had it
been I was anemployee, I would have been fired because I'm definitely
not going towork today. I turned on the bed and stretched my body,
after which Icalled Mariam's name but I got no reply.I got up from the
bed and proceed to the bathroom to freshen up, afterwhich I dressed up
and got out of the room. I found a note on thesitting room table and
it stated that, "Good morning dear, I hadprepared your favourite meal
of 'iyan and efo-riro' for you before Ihead for work. Its on the
kitchen table; Bye dear."Damn! I was so elated and famished at the
same time that I couldfeel the parasites in my stomach rumbling, i
dashed to the kitchen andset the food on the table and I devoured it
mercilessly. Afterfinishing the food, I got out of the house andI
received a text fromVikky which stated that; "Hi dear, how was your
night, I reallyenjoyed myself yesterday that I was having a sleepless
night thinkingabout you, when next are we seeing, I'm really looking
forward toseeing you tomorrow, take care."I smiled to myself after
reading the message, "I'm finallyhaving effect on this beauty queen."I
kicked the engine start and I drove out of Mariam's compound, I
washeading home to rest when I received another text message
fromStriker."Wale, you've gotta be thanking your God that you didn't
come homeyesterday because Hollu and Uthman were not home. Had it been
you camehome, you would have landed on the hospital today because I
will dealwith you real time. I wanna offer you a bit of advise, you've
got tostart watching your back wherever you go because I'm not gonna
restuntil I make sure you are rushed to the hospital. I swear with
mylife, bye."I laughed out loud after reading his message, this guy is
a realjackass, I wasn't afraid of Striker at all despite the fact that
hemay be violent at times, i decided to take hiswords seriously
becauseof his threats.And I came to a conclusion that; "the war had
just begun and I'm gonnabe very agile."How I intend doing that will be
stated in the next update..... Stay tuned!And kIp Ur CoMmENts cOMinG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know