My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

I drove out of the compound and soon hit the high-way leading to
Bolu's house. Wyclef Jean's 'diallo' was blasting from my car and to
be candid I was feeling like having a roll of weed in-between my lips.
I was slowly shaking my head to the tune of the music that I didn't
notice that a car had been trailing me ever since I left my house.I
was about to make a turn into Bolu's street when suddenly a car double
crossed me and parked before my car, then two masked armed men came
outta the car pointing their revolvers at me, the ordered me out of
the car and I obliged. They led me into their waiting car and drove
off after covering my face with a hood.We got to our destination as I
was being dragged outta the car, I couldn't make our where we were
because of the hood of my face."Remove it" I heard a female voice say
and the hood was immediately yanked off my face only to see Mariam
before me all smiles.My scared face immediately etched into a frown
and I was very annoyed with her."Mariam, what is all these about" I
asked"Oh! Don't tell me you didn't actually take mythreats serious""Oh
I get it, the fling with my secretary, is that what this is
about""Hell yes, how dare you cheat on me despitehow I love you""But
it wasn't intentional, you know I will never intentionally hurt
you""Untie him and leave us alone" she said amidst sobsOnce I was
freed and the guy went out, I walked up to her and touched her face,
"I'm sorry darling, it will never happen again" I saidShe then hugged
me tightly in a warm embrace and the outcome of that hug goes
thus:'Its sent bolt of electrons to my cerebrum and my cerebellum
correlate and interchanged it into a strong stone-cold blood and
downloaded it into my spine which flowed to me joystick and did some
wonder to it and it stood erected like figure 1.She must have noticed
the bulg in my trouser as it was touching her thighs. She planted a
wet kiss on my lips and I reciprocated the gesture, the kiss was slow
and passionate as I licked I tears with my tongue and kissed her nose.
I then proceeded to her neck and she let out a softmoan, I was about
attacking her b00bs when I noticed that we were in her house, damn!
This girl didn't mean any harm towards me, she just wanted to scare me
a little. She must really love me but I was only playing her all this
while. I immediately felt love for her, I felt that I love her, I just
didn't wanna admit it because I wasn't ready to fallin love, I just
became a victim of love not so long ago with Vikky and what is she? A
GOLD DIGGER.I let my mind wander away from the thought and back to
Mariam to see her staring at me lustfully, she was so beautiful and
she carried herself with opulence. I kissed her again and this time
around it was fast and tense. In no time we were both unclad and I was
sucking her tips while my hand is working wonders at her nether
region. I didn't want to manipulate her much, I just slid my d!ck into
her wet p*ssy and startet phucking her, we were on a missionary style
and she was moaning with pleasure with every thrust I gave her. I
fvcked her for 6mins and I felt like I was about to cum but I didn't
wanna cum yet so we change position. She climb ontop of me and lowered
her p*ssy on my d1ck who gracefully welcomed it, she was riding me and
the pleasure I felt was heavenly. I cummed 8mins later and we both
fell on the bed looking worned out. "I love you" she blurted and I
smiled and slept off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know