my sexcapades with badt victoria

*****continuation*****Vikky came to the hospital later in the evening
and we chatted for almost 4-hours before she announced her
departure.The rest of the day was uneventful as I was discharged the
next day. On getting home, the recent even that took place between I
and Hollu came back flooding on the thought that I would be living
under the same roof with him. Damn it!I went straight to my room,
undressed and had a shower, I emerged from the bedroom and was laying
my bedsheets properly when I heard a knock on the door, I opened it
and behold who I saw at my doorstep; "Boluwatife."I recoiled at the
sight of her and she wanted to come in but I stood firm at the
doorstep; she looked up at me and asked why I didn't want to let her
in. "I replied telling her that she should stay away from me that I
have nothing to do with her again in my life."My words stung her so
much that she busted into tears, I couldn't help but wonder why she
was crying because I told her that I don't wanna have anything todo
with her anymore, she has her boyfriend for christ sake and her boo
happens to be my friend who almost killed me because of her.I didn't
know when I moved towards her and hugged her; she placed her head on
my bare chest and was sobbing quietly."She then looked up at me and
told me that Hollu knew about us and had broken up with her, I'm the
only one that she has left right now and I should be consoling her but
instead I'm trying to push her away."She is right, I'm the only one
she has left but I'm pushing her away, I don't want her to think I'm a
bad person so I walked her inside my room.We sat on the bed and I told
her I'm sorry, "I have my reasons for doing that, I didn't mean to
hurt you."Then she said "wale I love you" and she attacked me with a
kiss immediately, but before I could protest, the door flung open and
Hollu rushed in and punched me on the face, he wants to repeat what he
did to Striker with me but he was surprised that I returned two
punches at him and he fell on the floor. He charged at me and we both
engaged in a brawl, he held my head under his arms and was about
punching the hell out of my face but I was faster; I located his d*ck
and squeezed it hard, he yelled in pain and released my head from his
grip.I guess the pain I inflicted on him wasn't much as he charged at
me again almost immediately, the threw two punches and I dodge the
first one and the second onecaught me on my neck, he came closer and
tried to lift me off the ground; and thatwas the chance I needed as I
head-butted him on his face, his vision became blurred and I rushed
towards him and started punching him, if not for the intervention of
Striker and Uthman, Hollu would have been dead.I didn't know how and
when they got in but I guess it was Bolu that called them because she
was nowhere on sight!Both Striker and Uthman lifted Hollu up and
rushed him to the hospital, but not after Striker winked at me and
gave me a thumbs up.Oh yeah! I deserve the glory, it was indeed a
great accomplishment as nobody had been able to defeat Hollu in a
brawl before since our childhood stage."I felt blood trickling down my
head, just below my eye-brows, I went over to my wardrobe, took out a
plaster and plastered the injury."I was very tired and I cannot sleep
in this room. I wore my clothes and got out of the house with the aim
of passing the night in an hotel.....




pls do try to comment and encourage the op and you also send your
story be it any type just comment to receive link to posting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know