My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

...Chapter 2I left my parents house by 8.pm with anger boiling in me,
my mum madelife a living hell for me by bringing up the topic I detest
the mostwhich isMum: "Wale, when are u bringing a girl home, u are not
getting youngerand ur mates had started giving birth to two or three
kids and hereyou are without a wife talk less of giving birth. Its
high time Iwanna see my grand-children Wale, why areu so unfair to
me".Me: Mum, I haven't seen a girl I love enough to settle down with,
Ithought I already told you that countless times Ma.Mum: Shut up your
dirty mouth and face reality, u prefer this recklesslife you are
living abi, I cannot blame you, when u and ur group ofcamaraderie
friends are the same, you prefer chasing everything thatwalks in skirk
to having your own wife and children right.Me: *i was drab to all what
her statements* Mum please I don't wannahave this conversation again,
do you have food cause I'm reallyfamished.Mum: *calls the made and
orders her to serve me* Its your own lifethat I'm advising you about,
if u like listen, if u like don't cos Ibelieve I'm doing what a parent
ought to do for her child.Me: Thanks mum, *walks in the kitchen and
attended to my food* afterwhich I went to a room upstairs to relax.By
the time I woke up, its evening already and I went down to thesiting
room, I sighted my father sitting on a cushion and ready amagazine. I
walked up to him and greeted him but he didn't answer me,my mum
emerged from behind me and the both of the tongue lashed mya'rss till
got annoyed and left their house that night, I planned onpassing the
day @ there place before but I couldn't take thefrustration anymore. I
got into my car and drove outta their compound,I didn't wanna go home
in that countenancecos I was really fuminginside. I decided to go to a
bar and take a drink to cool my nerves.A minute after I sighted a bar
and drove there, got down from mycar and walked in. I ordered for a
Ciroc Vodka and the bartenderattended to me, I was on my second bottle
when I notice two femalefigures walks in and behold, 'one of the was
Vikky, and I guess thesecond dark girl is her friend. They ordered for
two bottles of baron,I noticed that the other girl was taping her leg
to the rhythms oflimpopo by kcee. Soon she can't take it anymore, she
stood up and jointhe group of dancers and I think the girl is one hell
of a dancer, Igive her credit for that. I turned back my gaze at vikky
and wasthinking at how best to approach her when Icaught her return
mystare, she was not only gazing at me, Victoria was glaring at
meintently. After summoning enough courage, I stood up and walked up
toher, I can see her nervousness when see saw me approaching her. I
gotto her side and the following conversation ensued between us:Me:
HiVikky: HiMe: Do you mind if I sit here with youVikky: Not at all,
please sit.Me: Thanks for your hospitality.Vikky: U are highly
welcomed.Me: So "What's a nice girl like you doing in aplace like
this".Vikky: Home is boring, just feel like catchingsome fun.Me: "I
see" do u come here often.Vikky: Not really, my friend over there *she
points to her friend* wasthe one that dragged me here.Me: If I said
you are beautiful and have a great personalities, wouldyou hold it
against me.Vikky: *giggles* ofcourse not, I would take that as a
compliment.Me: That's good to hear,i thought u are gonna freak out! So
do u livearound here...Vikky: Yeah, my house is just few blocks away
from here.Me: Can I have your digits, wanna be friendswith you.Vikky:
Sure, *we exchanged numbers* I really have to be on my way now,its
getting late already.Me: Okay, I was also on my way out.She bade her
goodbye and dragged her friend who was busy dancing outand off they
went. I walked to the bartender, settle my bills got inmy car and
drove home.It was already 10:30pm when I got into our compound. As I
stepped intoour large tastefully furnished sitting room, my gaze fell
on a ladysitting just beside Hollu on the sofa. I checked her out with
my eyesand she returned my gaze which she quickly averted. I walked
over tothem and greeted the both and uthman murmured an answer but the
girlwas too busy staring at me to hear my greetings, after which
Holluintroduced her to me as Boluwatife(bolu in short). Boluwatife is
aslim lady with an ebony hair which she neatly combed backwards.
Shehas a round face with a dark sultry eyes which rhymed with
welltrimmed long black eye-lashes. She wore a sleeveless black top
whichperfectly accentuated her white blazers, shehas a firm bristols
whichare threatening to jump out of her blouse. She also put on a
black'bumper short' which hold her behind firmly,she wasn't very curvy
butshe sure has a nice hips and a smooth skinny yam legs.I stretched
my hand forward to her and she fidgeted before she took itin hers and
she didn't release my hand on time, not until I withdrewit from hers.
I later excused them after I'd given her a seductivewink because I can
see clearly the effect mygood looks was having onher. I entered my
room thinking that she is probably one of his chicksbut I've never
seen this one before, but I'm already envisaging getinto bed with her.
I sat down on my bed and contemplated on the matterbefore deciding
that I will do it behind Hollu's back cause he'sdefinitely gonna get
angry if he catches me bleeping his girlfriend.The only problem with
me is that I cannot seem to resist her hot andcharming personalities
and I'm not gonna be at rest until I have ataste of her, and judging
from her countenance when I greeted her, itseem Hollu had not been
having sex with her, I don't know the guysproblem, he usually feels
shy to ask his babes to get into bed withhim, until he eventually lost
them to someone else, but I won't letthis particular opportunity slip
by me, I would take my chances.I undressed myself and fell on my bed
and decided to call Vikky, Ifeel like hearing her voice before I sleep
cause she had taken overmost of my thought recently, if I were to
place Bolu and Vikky on ajuxtaposition, I'm pretty sure Vikky will
conquer Boluwatife out of mymind. I picked my phone and dialed her
number, she picked it up on thesecond ring and the following
conversation ensued:Me: Hello angelVikky: HiMe: How you doing.Vikky:
I'm doing good and you.Me: Never better. So 'what are u up to'.Vikky:
Just trying to get some sleep.Me: I guess the sleep just reduces to
come right?Vikky: *giggles* are you some kind of wizard. Cause it
baffles me howyou know exactly what's going on with me.Me: *laughs*
No, I'm no wizard, its just a hunch.Vikky: Well I think that one hell
of a hunch; are you also havingtrouble sleeping.Me: Yeah, and I think
you are also one hell of a witch after all.Vikky: *lol* Do you wanna
talk about it.Me: Its nothing really, its just this angel that had
occupied mythoughts lately.Vikky: Oh, she must be really gorgeous for
you to be thinking abouther this much.Me: She is indeed a beauty to
behold.Vikky: Care to tell me her name.Me: Why do you seem so
interested in knowing her *forming a little bit*Vikky: Just
curious.Me: I don't know how you are gonna take it ifI reveal her
identity to you.Vikky: Why don't you try me.Me: I'm afraid you are the
one, you've occupied my thoughts lately andI love you so much.Vikky:
HmmMe: Believe me sweetheart, you are so beautiful, infact you
areamazingly perfect in every ways. Please believe me.Vikky: I will
find it very hard to turn down a handsome guy like you,but I have a
boyfriend and he is not a kind ofperson one can toywith.Me: I can
handle that, trust me.Vikky: Okay, so 'what do you want me to say'.Me:
I'd love you to say yes to my proposal.Vikky: Hmm! YessssMe: Wow, this
is the most amazing thing I'd hear today and I must sayyou made my
day. I love you so much dear.Vikky: Same here. I have to go now,
TTUL(talk to u later).Me: Okay dear, sleep tight!Vikky: Bye(she hung
up)I jump up from my bed and started jubilatingfor my
accomplishedmission. And I'd decide to check the time, I was surprised
when I saw12am on my phone, I can't believe we actually talked for
more than twohours on phone. I fell on my bed and was about drifting
intowonderland when a knock sounded on my door, I walked up to the do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know