My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

Chapter 4I woke up by 5:30am on monday morning, had my bath and
dressedup. I went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of hot coffee
andsliced-bread. The time was 6:50am after I finish munching my
breakfastand I hit the road at exactly 7:00am.I got to work around
8:15am all thanks to thehigh rate of trafficalong Lagos highway.My
secretary on sighting me left what she was doing on her computerand
help me with my suitcase and carried it to my office. There isthis
weird feeling I have whenever I see her and I wasn't able tofigure it
out.Her dresses is always exposing her cleavage and her skimpy
skirtalways give out her fresh laps which make me uncomfortable
whenever Isee her.Her name is Rebecca and she's light in complexion to
the extentthat most people pass her for an half-caste.She has the
mostamazingly gigantic boobs I've ever came across and her big
buttocks issomething else. She always dress with the sole aim of
exposing herassets and killers curves. "You may be wondering why I
haven't madepasses at her yet", I don't do married women, though
Rebecca ismarried, buts she is still without kids in her 3years of
marriage fora reason best know to her.But at this rate in which
Rebecca is revealing her assets, I don'tknow if I'll be able to resist
the temptation much longer.After settling down in my office, I told
her to get me the list of myappointments for today to which she
repliedthat I have none for thisweek and pouted her cute red lips
seductively. She noticed myunperturbed state and started turning
around for me to see thehandiwork of God. Immediately she turned her
back to me and I saw herkiller asset, "electromagnetic fields gathered
together and galvanisedmy cerebrum and created bolts of electrons that
went across my spinesand sent different signals all over my body and
came together andensemble in my d*ck". How you ever came across a
situation wherein mybrain wasn't in my head at that particular time,
my brain was in mydick.... It is my dick that is making the decision
for me.Rebecca caught the way I'm glaring at her buttocks and asked me
thesilliest question I've ever heard in my life.She said, 'Boss, do u
like what you are seeing'. In my mind I was likeis she expecting me to
say no to this heaven-made opportunity, whenI'm not as foolish as
Hollu.I quickly replied her saying 'I love it' all smiles.....
Immediatelyafter my statement, she bolted the door behind her and
she'd attackedme with kiss.....and the rest was history(I ain't gonna
tell ya'llwhat happened).After the marathon sex in the office, I was
elated and I was thinkingthat "shey her husband no dey shag her at
all" because she was stillvery much tight, "abi her her husband get
small prick".I smile to myself feeling the sense of accomplishment
because this wasmy first time of having sex in the office, 'My
office'.The only thing left on my mind right now is that; "Striker
will have anear death experience tomorrow".....The time was 6:00am on
Tuesday morning when I woke up from my bead,had my bath and get
dressed for work, I picked my phone and dialedBolu's digit which she
picked up on the second ring.I reminded her of the plan and she
assured me that everything will bealright! I went to Hollu's room and
I told him to come along with meto my office, that I wanna secure a
contract with a client and he isclaiming to see at least two of my
trusted allies before giving me thecontract, he said okay and also
went to havehis bath.I went to uthman's room and told him the same, in
which he obliged togo along with me.I went to strikers room and told
him that we are all set for work andBolu will be coming in twenty
minutes time, so he should do what hewanna do in a hurry!He was elated
by my statement and started tidying up his room. I latertexted Bolu
that is she around and she told me that she is perfectlyhiding
somewhere around.I and Uthman, together with Hollu got in my car and
drove out of the compound.By the time i got to the highway, I received
a text from Bolu saying,"Game on." I smiled to myself as I told the
guys that I forgot a fileat home and I wanna go pick it up to which
the murmured to me to hurryup and drive faster.We got to our house
10mins later and immediately we entered thecompound, we heard a shriek
from inside as if somebody was beingmolested. The three of us
immediately charged toward the house, yankedthe door open and traced
the noice to Strikers room.By the time we opened the door, we saw Bolu
and Striker unclad andBolu was begging Striker with tears in her eyes
not To Molest her.Immediately she saw Hollu, she jumped up from the
bed and hugged himtight, telling him that his friend tried To Molest
her when she camevisiting this morning and met only him at home.
Striker wasspeechless, as he tried to talk, nothing came out of his
mouth!Hollu immediately charged forward, he threw a punch forward at
Strikerand it caught him on his eyes, Striker winced and recoild;
Hollucharged at him again beating Striker black and blue, throwing
punchesto every corner of his eyes, he wanted to beat him to death had
itbeen Uthman didn't intervene.Behind them stood I and Bolu,she winked
atme and I gave her a thumbs up.Uthman pulled Hollu away from him and
drag Hollu away from the room,which Bolu followed him from behind, her
cloth losely hanging aroundher body.I went to Striker's and laughed at
him at his awkward state, or ratherawkward face and whispered to his
ear, you got served! I picked hisphone, removed the media card and
destroyed it, I walked out of hisroom all smiles saying: "Mission
Accomplished!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know