My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

After exiting Vikky's house, I got into my car and drove to Mariam's
house. On getting to her house, she was so excited to see me and she
enveloped me in a bear hug. We gisted for a while and I finally told
her that I'll be taking her to meet my parents on saturday thereafter.
She was so happy and she agreed to my request immediately; we kissed
and romanced a little bit before I finally left her house and headed
for home.The rest of the week was uneventful as Vikky didn't call me
and I didn't call her likewise. Saturday came I informed my parents
that I'll be coming to visit the today, with my girlfriend and they
seem very excited to hear that because this is the first time I'm ever
talking about bringing a girl home. I drove to Mariam's house and we
drove to my parents house together."Your parents are a real nice
peoples" she said while we are on our way back home. I just smiled and
thought life could have never been better. My parents abandoned me
when they set their sight on Mariam and treated her like she was their
child, its a reallove at first sight and they had asked to meet her
parent so that we'll start introductions as soon as possible.I
continued fvcking Vikky in both my house and hers without her knowing
that I knew her intention, I was just fvcking her for fvcking sake and
I didn't even spend a dime on her.Life continued normally for me
without any distraction. Today is friday and tomorrow is the day my
parent and Mariam parent will bemeeting when something bad
happened.... Imean what happened was really bad! Stay tuned; I'll
state what happened in the next chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know