My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

Work was stressful today as I was having interviews with several
clients. Immediately the time clocks 4pm, I carried my suitcase and
left the office. On getting downstairs, I reached for my car key,
opened the car and hopped inside.I was on my way home when I decided
to visit Vikky, to say hi to her and probably fvckher if luck shines
on me.On getting to her house, I knocked for several minutes but she
didn't open up. Then I dialled her phone and she picked up on the
second ring.Me: Hello dearVikky: Hi boo, how you doing.Me: I'm really
bored, I miss your pretty face and your seductive smileVikky: Eeyha,
sorry dear. I'm at home right now and I can come visit you if you
want.Me: No need dear, because I'm in front of your house right now,
come and open the door please.Vikky: (stammers) You mean you're at my
doorstep now.Me: Yes dear, please be fast, my leg is itching me.
(Hears murmur, unmistakably a male's voice)Vikky: Okay I'm on my
way(cuts call).Then she emerged almost immediately and the sight that
greeted me dealt me with a quick er€ction. She wore a see through
robeand it did a perfect job in exposing her bristols."Hi boo" she
said and enveloped me in a bear hug and her tips were touching my
chest and I immediately became Hot.I placed my hand on her waist and
she walked me to the sitting room."Have a sit" she said and I took my
sit on thethree seater couch, she also sat beside me."What should I
offer you dear""Water would do" and with that she walked into the
kitchen and I immediately began an ultimate search for any implicative
thing because I was pretty sure a guy is in this house, probably her
real boyfriend.I found a jean underneath her couch and I smiled to
myself and sat down back. She re-emerged a minutes later and I drank
the cup of water she gave me."Vikky, please where is the way to your
toilet, I wanna pee""Emm, ehn, what do you say" she said feigning not
to have heard what I said"Please tell me the way to your toilet
already, down lemme pee on my body"She was still stammering when I
stood up and located the toilet myself and she ran behind me, aiming
to distract me but I was having none of that. Just when I was about to
pull the handle of the door, an idea struckme.I turned back without
opening the toilet door and planted a wet kiss on Vikky's lips and she
reciprocated thinking she would probably be distracting me from
opening the toilet but I had another agenda.I manipulated Vikky right
there by the toilet door till I totally yanked off her robe from her
body and I started sucking her p*ssy and she was moaning audibly. I
was hearing sounds of grumble from the inside the toilet and I
increased my game as I dipped two fingers inside her ass, I was
finger-fvcking her and also eating her clit at the same time and I
knew she was oblivion of the fact that her boyfriend was in the toilet
because she was lost in the sexual ecstasy.After I was through with
the manipulation thingy, and I was sure she wanted nothing else but my
d1ck inside her p*ssy. I made her lean on the toilet door and slid my
d1ck into her behind and the moan that followed was deafening.I
started thrusting her at a slow pace and it was rhythmic with her
moans. Then I increased the intensity and fvcked her angrily, I fvcked
her love away from my heartand I will purposely enter her deeper till
my d1ck touches her womb and she is gonna let out a loud moan until
she began whimpering, well it seems my seems my body system also
wanted me to punish her because I was getting stronger at every thrust
I make and my hear was deaf to her pleas that I should do it slowly,
instead I continued ramming her harder and faster than the speed of
light.I cummed 12mins later and I quickly wore my clothes and left her
house without bidding her goodbye..... I knew I've hit a nerve on her
jobless boyfriend whom the are both planning to dupe me together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know