My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

It was a monday morning and I was supposed to resume work today. I got
up from bed by 6:15am and did all the need-full, I was all set by
7:20am and I got into my car after bidding my friends goodbye. Oh, I
forgot to tell you that I had apologised with Hollu and he accepted my
apology, we were now on good terms but hehad broken up with Bolu,
meanwhile I still receive some anonymous call from her and we do have
sex codedly at her place. And asfor Mariam, she usually tell me that
only death can separate us and I'll just smile and'yinmu' on her
head.I got to my company by 7:49 and strolled inside with long
strides. My secretary on sighting me came over and collected my
suitcase and dropped it in my office. She was about turning to leave
when I grabbed her massive buttocks and pulled her closer to me. I
turned her over and planted a kiss on her succulent lips and she
accepted it whole without restrain. I directed my hand to her bristols
and caressed it while she let out a soft moan. I rolled her skirt
upwards and Lo! She wasn't wearing a pant, I lifted her up and cleared
my table afterwhich I placed her on it. I slipped two finger in her
honeypot and a moaned followed suit. I manipulated her with my left
hand and unzipped my trouser with the other hand, I was manipulating
her clit and I was interchanging the fingers whilst she spat onmy d1ck
and started stroking it. Minute later, I felt her juice on my hand and
I ejected my hand outta her V and was about to slide in my d1ck when
she covered her ar.se with her palm and muttered "you haven't locked
the door." I dragged my nervous body to the door and bolted it after
which I walked back to her like a beast, reading to devour her whole.I
slid in my d1ck with no resistance this timearound and started
pounding her, I was fvcking my sorrows away and she was giving me beat
with her moans, I was a little bit worried that somebody might hear us
but damn! It's my company and if you have any problem with my office
escapades, yoursack letter is as good as ready!I continue fvcking her
and the moans were now reducing which really got on my nerves, I
entered her with my full length 6inches robust, I meant fact d1ck and
was pounding her ferociously, and I got what I wanted and she started
moan-screaming atthe same time, and apart from the moans, a sound of
kpa-kpa-kpa was erupting and I knew the cause, people like 'Redbenson,
firstEva, Snakie, misstella, marioelebute, iceberylin, ggrin,
pfijacobs, bluestarry and um' Onihaxy will know what I'm talking
about. I position her properly on the table, raised her leg to my
shoulder and was about to enter her again when she pushed me back and
I stared at her, surprise writtenall over my face when I saw tears in
her eyes, I mean she was crying, damnmit I made a married woman with
two kids cry, I must be a real baddoo."What happened baby, why are you
crying""Your dick is too big and long, its touching my womb and my
ars.se hole is seriously aching me""Ohh, I'm sorry, I didn't know I
did that, but can you atleast let us finish the sex, my d1ck is still
fully Ere.cted""I cannot contain your d1ck for this week anymore but I
can give you a mouthAction ifyou like"With that she walked up to me
and slid my d1ck in her mouth, OMG, the feeling was heavenly, or
rather hell-firely. She sucked my d1ck like a lollipop and I was
enjoying every bit of it. Just then the unexpected happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know