My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

The door that I locked or rather the door thatI thought I locked
earlier bolted open and MARIAM came in with a shock expression written
on her face, my Mr.dickson immediately went limb on seeing her. I
quickly disengaged from my secretary whileshe bent her head in
shame.Mariam wanted to talk but she was just stuttering, words refused
to come out of herlips, I can see tears gathering their momentum in
her eyes, ready to break free any moment.She came forward and walked
pass me to where my secretary is and gave her a thunderous slap. As if
that wasn't enough, she started raining slaps and punches on my
secretary. I dashed to where she was and pulled her away from my
secretary who scampered out of my office immediately.I released my
firm grip on Mariam after my secretary departure only for her to land
another resounding slap on my cheeks. On a normal day, assuming I
didn't do anything and Mariam or any other girl dare slap me, I would
return the slap with three, but I can't do that right now because I
knew I cheated her and I'm guilty, but that doesn't give her the right
to slap me.Me: how dare you slap me.Mariam: how dare you too cheat on
me with you secretary, so this is how you do everyday right, you are
not even ashamed ofyourself, am I not good enough for you? Tellme what
I lack that you chose to sleep with your secretary, tell me......Me:
are you through with you speech? I want you out of my office right
now.Mariam: I will leave you office you useless irresponsible guy, but
I will make sure you pay dearly for what you did, mark my words for it
because you will pay!With that she picked her handbag on the floor and
barged out of my office, I quickly followed her to confirm whether she
isn't gonna start another fight with my secretary but I was glad when
I didn't see her on seat! Smart girl.I turned back an strolled into my
office dejectedly.The rest of the day was uneventful as my secretary
did a good job in avoiding me.By 4pm I had arranged my office and
picked up my suitcase while I headed out of my office, I had closed
for the day and I was heading home to freshen up because I was tired
as hell.Even Vikky self hadn't called me all day and Iwas sort of
relieved, I didn't wanna speak to her either.I got home and headed
straight to my room, I freshen up and was about jumping on the bed
when I received a call from Vikky askingme if I was at home, to which
I said no and told her a very big lie(excuse).With that I drifted into
wonderland but was woken up by ringing phone again, I check the screen
and saw Bolu's number. I smiled and picked up."Hello babe, I'm missing
you darling, can you come over to my place""I'm missing you too, but
I'm very tired right now, but don't worry I'll come check on you
tomorrow""You've got to come right now because I have a 'special
surprise' for you"My d1ck immediately sprung up on hearing that word
and I told her I'll get to her place in no less than 20mins.I
immediately got dressed and headed out of my room. And that was my
undoing because I still regretted that action up till today. I HAD A
NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE AND I'M GONNA SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT
UPDATE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know