my Sexcapades With Badt Victoria!

*****Continuation*****On getting home, I went straight into my room
and fell on the bed without undressing, recalling the earlier events
with Vikky.I sighed in exasperation, feeling emotionally
irritated."How on earth could she play me, a play-boy for that matter,
well its probably because I was blinded by the affection I have for
hem"I chucked, remembering I didn't come across any hymen when I was
intertwitching finger inside her punny, It didn't occur to me earlier
that she wasn'ta virgin as I was so engrossed in getting laid.The
bastard of a girl really got me there and truth be told, I believed
every word she said.The beeping of my phone brought me out of my
reverie; I picked it up and glancedat the screen to check who the
caller was."Speaking of the devil, it was Victoria herself."I picked
the call while fuming with anger but I decided to keep my calm, I
didn't want her to suspect anything!"Hello love" she said; more to my
irritation."Hello""What's wrong baby, you sound weird.""Its nothing
much, I'm just stressed up a bit.""Okay dear, but you didn't tell me
before you left yesterday, I had dished your foodon the dining before
I noticed you've left."Oh! No way I'm gonna eat the food that you've
probably poisoned; you snitch ass 'mofo'." I almost blurted
out!"Something call up and they needed my attention at the office,
plus it can't wait, that was why I left hastily; hope you're not
annoyed at me.""Not in a bit, work comes first before anything
else.""Hell, why would you be annoyed when you intend to scam me." I
said silently"You said what.""I said that why I love you darling" I
almost choke on the word love."Okay baby, I'll come to your house
tomorrow when I'm back from work.""I'll be expecting you dear! Talk to
you later." She said and disconnected the call.I was elated a little
bit, on hearing that she will be visiting the next day. My sadness
vanished immediately and I started planing on how to best to execute
my plan.I swooshed out a long breath after coming to a
conclusion."Tomorrow's gonna be adventurous afterall."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know