The Doctor, The Nurse And The Patient.... Season 1

She unzipped her uniform, and itslipped off her shoulders. I was
mesmerized by the sight of her succulent bôobs, standing up with the
pointed Tips. She walkedtowards my bed and I didn't hesitate to suck
those big black tips, while playing with them withmy tongue. Meanwhile
I was busy grabbing her big arse, massaging it, and I knew she
wasenjoying it.....I however slipped two fingers intobher wet pucci,
playing with her clit, and she was seriously moaning like a dog on
heat (hey, she was a bītch). She was seriously giving off ringtones
anddidn't hesitate to zip down my jeans and grab my rock-hard
anaconda....And she bent down and slipped it into her mouth, and she
sucked it and Licked it, and it made my brain spin....I couldn't take
it any longer, I slammed her onto the bed, spread her legs apart, and
logged in the USB into the hub, pounding it like iyan....."Oh, doctor,
oh please don't stop, yeah baby, oh yeah babeeeyyy"And suddenly.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know