The Doctor, The Nurse And The Patient.... Season 1......p3

The next morning, with little sleep, I had to attend the morning
review....My registrar was a very lazy, and very dull doctor, in fact
I didn't know how he passed through medical school....He was just
giving me tough assignments to do; chasing blood samples, checking
vital signs, urinary output, all that crap....And those big-assed
nurses didn't help matters too.....Until I had to go to the
post-natalward....And while I was checking the blood pressure of a
patient....."Hello, I want to use the sphygmomanometer"I looked up and
saw a dark-skinned nurse, not too fine joor...."As you can see, I'm
using it, so u have to wait""Please be fast, I want to use it" she
scoffed rudely....I was like "what's wrong with thisugly brat"I used
style to sample her; her bôobs were just average, but as she turned to
walk back to the nurses station, her yansh was the ish... It was
bouncing and jiggling under her nearly transparent White uniform, and
yeah she wasn't wearing panties....I knew this was an advertisement,
but I ain't got time for all of that, at least for now....So i handed
it over to her, she took it without looking at me, and I left

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know