The Doctor, The Nurse And The Patient.... Season 1.....p4

So I went back to the clinic, and my lazy registrar called me
again..."Doc how far, I wanna quickly getsomewhere please help me take
the medical students on obstructed labour"It was 11:35am and that was
the end of the day for him.....Well, as a very bad doc, I started
sampling all the female students before me....All of them looked so
innocent and were busy jotting notes as I was dishing out the
stuff....But two of them tickled my fancy....One was a very tall lady,
with big bôobs and massive hips that can make tools go on
vacation....And another shorter lady with over-inflated baloons on her
chest.....The hips-dont-lie lady was giving me an i-dont-care
attitude, but I no mind, I go still slam am....While the heavily
breasted lady was more interested in me: I go do this one first....So
after dispersing them, I calledthe short one...."Hey mills, what's
up""I'm fine sir""Abeg don't sir me joor, do u mind I have your BBM
pin,""Hope I am safe sir""Don't worry dear, you're in safe hands,
remember I'm a doctor"She chuckled a bit, dictated her pin to me, we
added up and started chatting....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know