The Doctor, The Nurse And The Patient.... Season 1.....p4

So I went back to the clinic, and my lazy registrar called me
again..."Doc how far, I wanna quickly getsomewhere please help me take
the medical students on obstructed labour"It was 11:35am and that was
the end of the day for him.....Well, as a very bad doc, I started
sampling all the female students before me....All of them looked so
innocent and were busy jotting notes as I was dishing out the
stuff....But two of them tickled my fancy....One was a very tall lady,
with big bôobs and massive hips that can make tools go on
vacation....And another shorter lady with over-inflated baloons on her
chest.....The hips-dont-lie lady was giving me an i-dont-care
attitude, but I no mind, I go still slam am....While the heavily
breasted lady was more interested in me: I go do this one first....So
after dispersing them, I calledthe short one...."Hey mills, what's
up""I'm fine sir""Abeg don't sir me joor, do u mind I have your BBM
pin,""Hope I am safe sir""Don't worry dear, you're in safe hands,
remember I'm a doctor"She chuckled a bit, dictated her pin to me, we
added up and started chatting....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

President Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3