The Doctor, The Nurse And The Patient.... Season 1....part2

"Doctor lagusta, wake up ooo, your patient is convulsing again ooo"Oh
good lord, so it was all a dream.....I quickly checked to see if I
wasn't wet.....I got up, washed my face, made sure my erect prick was
flaccid again, and I stepped out of the call room...."Yes matron, what
is it again""Mrs bebeto is convulsing again ooo""Okay okay, I have
heard"....I had to start another regimen ofmagnesium sulphate for this
7month pregnant patient with ecclampsia.....We wanted to try and
stabilize her until the baby is at least eightmonths, before we bring
it out ourselves....I checked the time, it was 2am.... I just had to
stay with her till morning.Being a house officer isn't easy, as a
junior doctor, you are the first on call, you do all the work, and you
leave the hospital dejected, sunken and scawny, with no babes to
fvck....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know