If We Go Back To The Polls 100 Times, I Will Still Win Convincingly- David Mark


Former Senate President, Senator David Mark, in a reaction to the court verdict which annulled his election, urged people of his district to remain calm as they prepare for the rerun, adding that he believed he won the annulled election convincingly and has no doubt that his constituents would turn out en masse to elect him again.

He said, “Whatever the situation may be, one thing I know is that my people are solidly behind me. They also appreciate the fact that I have done more than enough to lift Idoma nation to position of eminence in the contemporary political history of Nigeria. I won the election clean and clear. If we go back to the polls 100 times, I will still win convincingly.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know