Olisa Metuh Gushes About His Wife


It’s not every day we see PDP’s spokesman, Olisa Metuh talk about anything other than politics, so it was a breath of fresh air when we found him gushing about his wife, Kanayo in an interview with Thisday.

Olisa who jus
t turned fifty went all mushy as he recalled their wedding in January of 1995, he said,
“That was the happiest moment of my life. I was so excited and so happy that I was marrying my wife that even when she came two hours late, I was still smiling sheepishly. My friends were really upset with me; they were very angry with me that I was actually laughing at this girl that kept us waiting.”
“When I got married, I was particularly close to my wife and we used to go to work together, ride together and do everything together. I did not have friends for about five years, even male friends. My only friend was my wife and it got us quite close. We are soul mates. Her passion for God has been able to sustain me. My wife loves God and I think if I make heaven, part of it will be because of the closeness of my wife to God. She covers me, secures me with prayers, my safety, my challenges are well taken care of because of those prayers.”

He went on to say that he still considers her his best friend and speaks with her almost every hour, no matter how busy he is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know