Fayose Reveals Why He won't Stops Attacks On PMB

Ayodele Fayose, the governor of the Ekiti
state, in the interview granted to the
Premium Times speaks about his
government, President Muhammadu Buhari
and many others issues.
The governor reveals why he won't stop the
attacks on the incumbent government.
He said: " You see, the power of Buhari is not
more than to kill somebody. He can send
soldiers to you to come and kill you but
people will know that the killing is not normal.
It must be a high-wired killing."
Fayose further added that he is not afraid of
Buhari. "The power of Buhari is not more than you go
and lock somebody up. I am not afraid of him.
I am not in the calibre of politicians who are
saying, 'ah don't let me die o! Don't let my
mother die o,! You don't take the inheritance
of your father if you are not sure you are ready
to take it. I am not in that category ," the
governor noted.
"Most noble men today have gone
underground for fear of the unknown. And in
times like this, when you train a lion, when
you keep a lion in your family house, those of
you promoting that lion will end up in his
stomach one day. The same thing we were
telling Obasanjo that time. We said Obasanjo
was a dictator. Obasanjo consumed most of
them who were promoting him that time. I
have never minced words, before the
campaign…I am not a sycophant to say that it
was after Buhari became president that I
started praising or talking against him.. I
started from day one."
He also recalled Buhari's military regime: "I
was 24 years old when Buhari was head of
state of Nigeria. We were daily being beaten in
Ibadan when we queued up for essential
commodities. I remembered how he stopped
import duties and did a lot of things damaging
to the economy, the same way he is still doing
it today. God raised Joseph at a given time.
"God raised Moses to warn Pharaoh of the
consequences of his leadership, until he
perished. I have said it clearly that any attempt
to confront me and attack my government will
bring Buhari's government down. "My name is Ayo Fayose, I mean every word I
am saying. As powerful as God has made the
snail, he warned the snail to beware of salt.
God gave the snail a protected shield behind
him and told him to crawl all over the world,
but warned him to be mindful of salt. I am
salt. He should be mindful of me. It doesn't
matter his might, we have seen presidents
before. We were here when Obasanjo was
here. We were here when other presidents
came and we will still be here when he will
leave.
"I am not a coward. Call me controversial if
you like. Men that will make history will be
very controversial. Courageous people will be
controversial. The bible makes it very clear
that the righteous will be as bold as a lion,"
Governor Fayose concluded.
The Ekiti state governor is famous for his
criticism against the incumbent
administration.
Recently, he advised the president to resign
if he cannot solve the economic hardship in
Nigeria.
Before that, he had blamed the president
for being selective in the fight against
corruption, saying he should be bold enough
to investigate Obasanjo's government and
others so that his anti-corruption war can be
total.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know