Teenager caught having sex with a sheep in Enugu (photo)

15 year old Miracle Oluebube Nweke, a native of
Eziagu, Enugu state, was caught on Monday, Jan
18 having sex with a Sheep. A friend who
caught him in the act raised an alarm leading to
his arrest by a vigilante group.
Miracle said he knew that it was not normal but
that he could not help himself and that anytime
he had the urge, a strange voice would lead him
to where he would get a sheep which he would
loose and drag to an uncompleted building to
have sex with it.
According to Authorityngr.com
"It gives me great pleasure whenever I
have sex with a sheep, I have never had
sex with human being in my life except
sheep, I haven't tried any other animal to
know the difference, my experience with
sheep is sweet".
He explained that on sighting any sheep, he
would engage, first, in sexual fixation otherwise
called zoophilia before graduating to raping it
otherwise called bestiality or sodomy.
"Whenever I get any sheep of my choice, I
untie it from the spot where the owner has
left it and take the sheep to a secluded
uncompleted building and have sex with
it".
"I don't do anything else with the sheep
than that. I normally make sure that no
one is around watching while doing it
because I know that the owners of the
sheep may not like it.
He however blamed evil spirit for being
responsible for his sexual depravity
"There is a spirit that normally tells me to
go and look for sheep and whenever I hear
the commanding voice of the spirit, it
becomes irresistible for me to take away
my eyes from sheep. I will be so restless
and confused until after I have carried out
the instruction of the unseen spirit.
When asked if he regret his actions after now
that he has been caught in the act, he answered
in the affirmative but that he could not say
categorically that he would not do it again. He
also explained what he has been going through
since the incident:
"The last time, our landlady accused me of
stealing her money when she actually se­
curely locked her doors and windows. How
could I have entered her house? But I
know she was just trying to eject my
parents after the news got to her that I
usually sleep with sheep which she
considered atrocious.
"I don't steal and I don't molest children. I
am not a criminal," he said
Mr Uche, the owner of the sheep told the
vigilante operatives that he would not go home
with the sheep again, he demanded that the
teenager who defiled his sheep must buy it. He
also argued that it would be misleading for an­
yone to think that the sheep is still normal after
its encounter with Miracle.
"The best thing is to sell this sheep and its
small baby to Miracle so that he can do
whatever he wants with it. I cannot take
them home again after their experience in
his hand.
"I will only be deceiving myself if I believe
my sheep is still normal. If I take them
home and they start biting people, what
would I do?"
"Again, if the sheep later gives birth to a
half man and half animal, what do you
want me to tell the world?" Uche queried
The vigilante operative, Okeke, when asked on
what becomes of the arrested boy, said that he
would be released to his parents after they have
made adequate payment for the sheep that was
raped by their son, noting that the 15-year old
boy would not be handed over to the police.
"You will agree with me that this is not a
criminal case and I don't think it is
necessary to start wasting our time and
that of the police by taking this boy to the
station.
"We will release him to his parents so that
they can go and find spiritual solutions to
his problems. This is more of a spiritual
case than security matter"' he explained.
Miracle is a school dropout and the first of seven
children of his parents. His father is a trader
while his mother sells banana and groundnut in
their neighbourhood.
Source: Authorityngr.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know