Meet this guy who has given up his life to look like and work for Cristiano Ronaldo

The world ' s most popular sportsman , Cristiano
Ronaldo, has a body double , and he appears at
occasions for the Real Madrid superstar more
often than you realize .
Diego Davila , Ronaldo ' s body double , has
revealed in a new interview he gave up his life
to work for the former Manchester United
footballer saying living another person 's life
isn ' t easy .
' I have to take care of my body a lot. He is
a world- class athlete and has incredible
physical qualities. I have to have my body
as similar as possible to his all the time ,
although there are obvious differences due
to the genetics . ' Diego told Brazilian
website UOL Esporte on Sunday .
I have a haircut with his personal hairstyle ,
Miguel, and I always have to have my hair
exactly the same as his . '
' My relationship with Cristiano is very good .
It ' s true that at the beginning of the work
we were more distant, perhaps because of
shyness , but over time we got to know
each other and I can say that Cristiano is a
lovely person . It ' s a huge pleasure to work
with him. He likes to be with me and I with
him. He ' s an incredible person . '

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know