Olamide Reveals The reason He Is Now What He is And Where He Is...

Olamide on been asked what his driving force over the
years is , he said ,
..

" MY MAJOR MOTIVATION COMES FROM
KNOWING THAT I CAME FROM THE
BOTTOM , AND I DON' T WANT TO GO BACK
THERE . I WANT TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE, AND
BECAUSE OF THAT , MY WORKING LIFE IS A
RELENTLESS GRIND. I DON ' T WANT TO GO
BROKE , AND I DON ' T WANT ANYBODY TO
LOOK DOWN ON ME. I 'M STILL ON TOP OF
MY GAME BECAUSE I DON 'T SEE MYSELF
AS EVERYTHING . I TAKE ADVICE FROM MY
MUM , MANAGER , AND LABEL MATES , AND
THEY ALWAYS HELP. THEY ' RE
RESPONSIBLE FOR SOME OF MY IDEAS .
SOME THINGS THAT PEOPLE SEE AND
THINK IS ALL ABOUT BADDO IS ACTUALLY
THEIR BRAINWORK. "
Speaking further , he said , " I didn' t start out to
be an average artiste , I wanted to stand out .
Right now , I' m living my dreams. All I can say
is that my life right now is a dream come
true. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know