er*tic Story: Eze’s NYSC Camp Sexcapades (Part 1)b

"Do you know, corper, I don't think I'm going to do much about that
report. Maybe tell her to be more, well, careful in future. But I
can't blame her for having a good time. I'm quite jealous of her
really."
Bimbo spoke quietly, her voice slightly throaty. Her hand reached out
as she spoke, and she trailed her long, slim fingers lightly across
the front of Eze's uniform trousers, her touch a little hesitant as
she felt his hard, strong chest and belly beneath the fabric.
"Has it been a long time, madam? By the looks of it, you're choking
for it." he said softly, stepping forward now so that they were barely
apart. Their faces were almost touching, his nose just brushing hers,
lips within kissing distance.
"I've been watching you for a while Eze, admiring that sexy body of
yours, seeing how you look at me , thinking of what it would be like
if you had me."
Her lips just brushed his as she finished speaking. Jesus, she ached
for him now, the longing, the need for him was so intense. Eze's right
arm slipped slowly around her waist, his hand glided down her black
skirt, feeling her firm round a*s, smoothing over her rapidly
moistening panties.
He pulled her firmly against him so that she could be in no doubt that
the feelings she had for him were mutual, and that he was standing to
attention in more ways than one for her.
Wordlessly, he took the hand that was stroking his chest and guided it
down to his crotch. He let go of it momentarily to undo his zip, then
shoved her hand inside his trouser to feel the hot, hard man-hood that
he wanted to give to her.
Their lips still touched, brushing against each other. She gasped when
she felt him, he felt so good; hot, thick and rock hard. She didn't
give a f**k about how wrong the situation was, how much trouble they
would get into if anyone found out; the lady in command taking
advantage of young corper. But all Bimbo could think of now was Eze's
cock, and how much she wanted and needed it.
"I've been watching you madam," he whispered to her, "Thinking of how
I can have you, how I can get to bury my head in between your large
b**bs, run my hands all over your sexy body. Show you what it's like
to be f**ked by a real man. Wanting to feel your hot, wet, p*ssy round
my hard man-hood, seeing you behave like a common whore. And I'm going
to have you."
Suddenly, he pulled her right into him and kissed her hard, shoving
his tongue into her hot mouth, not giving her the chance to think or
to change her mind and say no. She moaned into his open mouth, and he
felt her rock solid bosoms, huge and swollen, press hard against his
chest. She let go of his man-hood to wrap her arms around him and pull
herself even closer into him. His hard man-hood now poked out of the
opening of his trousers, rubbing against her skirt. There was no going
back now.
"Take me!" she moaned at him. "Have me now, I need you." she panted as
they kept kissing. Hard, deep thrusting kisses, hands all over each
other, giving into the lust that they couldn't contain any longer.
Eze kissed her all over her face, the soft cheeks, her jaw line, her
soft neck, his hands in her neat braided hair, grabbing the soft
strands in his hands as they tumbled down.
She tipped back her head, breathing hard, her body on fire for him as
she felt his hungry mouth on the soft skin of her neck.
"You're going to be my whore, madam." he breathed to her, "For me to
do whatever I like to you. I'm going to suck hard on your br**sts,
then shove my hard man-hood in your hot wet hole and thrust it in and
out of you till you're filled with my c*m."
Source: Hot Pulse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know