This 50-yr-old Indonesian mom looks so YOUNG, people thought she was her son’s girlfriend

natural look, puspa dewi, puspa dewi looks, puspa dewi instagram, 50-year-old woman young, young woman, natural beauty, indian express, indian express newsDoes she look 50 to you? (Source: Puspa Dewi/Instagram)
A successful entrepreneur, she runs her YouTube channel HadiGenetics and has a massive fan following of more than 250,000 users. She is also a popular figure on the small screen in Indonesia. It all started when one of her pictures went viral on social media. People went crazy talking about her as they couldn’t believe her age. What’s bizarre is that some of then often misconstrue her as her son’s girlfriend! Can you beat that?
Well, if you don’t believe it, check out her pictures on Instagram here.

And, here is her husband:

Sharing her beauty secrets in an interview with Detik, she said, “People say that the older I get, the younger I look, which I think is true, because I am happier now. The children are all grown up and I get to run a business I love. I guess I am just radiating happiness.”
She maintains a healthy diet, and loves aerobics, swimming, badminton and Zumba.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know