Nigerian lady dazzles in a blouse she bought for N50 only PHOTOS




Identified as @princess_busayo on Instagram, the lady disclosed that she purchased the blouse for just N50 only at Ikeja underbridge while on her way home from the office. Busayo further added that ever since she purchased the top, she has matched it several times for outings. The young lady further asked if other people can rock a blouse that cheap. 

Nigerian lady dazzles in a blouse she bought for N50 only

Her post reads: “THRIFT SHOPPING. I was passing through Ikeja underbridge at night with no plan of buying anything when I heard a woman shouting 50 naira buy your top. Normal me would have just waka pass; like I'm too shy to bend down and select 50 naira top. I don't know what happened that day; maybe because I've been following too much looking chic on a budget bloggers. I just bend down and selected. Viola! I got this for just 50 naira. Paired it on my forever 21 skirt on Sunday and I was looking effortlessly chic. In fact I've paired it on too many outfits. If I didn't tell you I thrifted it for 50 naira; you wouldn't even know. So quick question: will you bend down and select N50, 50 naira top looking peng like this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka speaks out

Photos: Meet Dominique Chinn The Hottest Babe On Instagram

Big match feature: Sudan v Nigeria... all you need to know